Unleashing Hell? Drilling project to Earths mantle?

Hemoman

Unleashing Hell? Drilling project to Earths mantle?

Kind of a stretch here and not sure if i'm posting this in the right spot but was just curious if anybody had thought of this. Anyone ever hear that recording from the deep drilling operation in Siberia that's supposed to be the sounds of hell? Well considering how deep that was, it's nothing compared to how deep thehole is going to be drilled that's planned to reach the mantle.

Anyone ever wonder if this might be a plan to sort of unleash hell up on the Earth?

I have some other points to make that might put the idea into perspective...

For instance Whether or not the sounds could be heard through the rock... Even if it were deep down in the rock... it's still having to travel through solid rock (sound that is) AFTER having travelled through the molten mantle.

But on the other hand I believe there are some mythological stories about the Titans being imprisoned beneath the sea (which is where this proposed drilling is to take place) and also the Bible describes hell as a burning lake of fire, if i'm not mistaken. Now as we know a lake it's a deposit of liquid which forms a flat surface because of gravity. Well what if it were in in the earth??? Also if there are 9 distinct layers to the interior of the earth then it might very well be hell.

http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~crawford/PSG....2_earthxn.html
lists 7 i believe but there could still be 9.

thenumbersix

Re: Unleashing Hell? Drilling project to Earths mantle?

Not too sure what to make o fit, hoax or not ? But here's the link :

amightywind.com

Links to the actual sounds at the bottom, they are quite scary (if real)

Some more :

truthorfiction.com

? ? ? ?\'None of it is true,\' he said. \'I ? ? ? ? fabricated every word of it!\' ? ? ?

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
Not too sure what to make o fit, hoax or not ? But here's the link :

amightywind.com

Links to the actual sounds at the bottom, they are quite scary (if real)[/b]

Yeah I just heard the sounds on Coast to coast. I had thought of this idea about 3 days ago but didn't feel really compelled to post about it till i heard those sounds which are I might add terrifying if they are real. I would warn anybody who's squeamish about listening to it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

For some reason they sound more like what you'd hear at a noisy amusement park or something to me...

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
For some reason they sound more like what you'd hear at a noisy amusement park or something to me...[/b]

Yeah they do sound a bit off. I would think that if it were hell the sound would be absolutely deffening and you probably wouldn't be able to distinguish any singular voices from the background.

That being said I have some other points to make that might put the idea into perspective...

For instance Whether or not the sounds could be heard through the rock... Even if it were deep down in the rock... it's still having to travel through solid rock (sound that is) AFTER having travelled through the molten mantle.

But on the other hand I believe there are some mythological stories about the Titans being imprisoned beneath the sea (which is where this proposed drilling is to take place) and also the Bible describes hell as a burning lake of fire, if i'm not mistaken. Now as we know a lake it's a deposit of liquid which forms a flat surface because of gravity. Well what if it were in in the earth??? Also if there are 9 distinct layers to the interior of the earth then it might very well be hell.

http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~crawford/PSG....2_earthxn.html
lists 7 i believe but there could still be 9.

Zeon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
[/b]

Focusing only in the sound, especifically in the quality of the voices, I think... if it were a sound that has traveled THROUGH rock, wouldnt it sound a lot less clear than it actually does? i mean... it sounds too clear to me to be a sound recorded through "rock noise"...

hmmm... anyway, I listened to it just once... it's not precisally a funny thing :scared:

Greetings

WTF

Crazy, I was about 2.2 km underground last night and I didn't hear anything (I'm a geologist doing contract work for a mine).

Zeon

If we want to join pieces, we can even find a connection between this events and the Hollow Earth theories. ;)