Unleashing Hell? Drilling project to Earths mantle?

Maltuvius

Re: Unleashing Hell? Drilling project to Earths mantle?

I myself go by what the Bible say's that hell is in the earth. I also believe that no matter how many holes that we drill we will not unleash anything at all. Hell will open up when God judges all.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Thinking you can drill into hell is pretty much the same as thinking you could take a hot air balloon up to heaven...

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maltuvius\")</div>
I myself go by what the Bible say's that hell is in the earth. I also believe that no matter how many holes that we drill we will not unleash anything at all. Hell will open up when God judges all.

it says that?

Gotta read that thing sometime.

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
Thinking you can drill into hell is pretty much the same as thinking you could take a hot air balloon up to heaven...[/b]

That's a good idea Heggy... I never thought of that...

virtualgirl

You want to make it to hell, I can tell you exactly how to get there.

MOVE IN WITH YOUR IN-LAWS!!!

demonhunter6662005

You people forget that by drilling to the mantle might cause the earth to collapse due to the release of the pressure of the magma in the mantle. there other possibilities also but it is late here so farewell.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
Thinking you can drill into hell is pretty much the same as thinking you could take a hot air balloon up to heaven...[/b]

In the attempt to do either you just may achieve your goal through an untimely demise, the irony.

Strangevisitor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
You want to make it to hell, I can tell you exactly how to get there.

MOVE IN WITH YOUR IN-LAWS!!![/b]

That's a good one:lol:

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"demonhunter6662005\")</div>
You people forget that by drilling to the mantle might cause the earth to collapse due to the release of the pressure of the magma in the mantle. there other possibilities also but it is late here so farewell.[/b]

Yeah I thought about tha too, like what if it forces a ton of magma out and creates bucoup problems for everybody. The only consolation is at least they're doing this in an area of deep sea so hopefully if it did happen the water could cool the stuff fast enough to keep it from hemmhoraging (i love that word) out of the earth.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
Yeah I thought about tha too, like what if it forces a ton of magma out and creates bucoup problems for everybody. The only consolation is at least they're doing this in an area of deep sea so hopefully if it did happen the water could cool the stuff fast enough to keep it from hemmhoraging (i love that word) out of the earth.[/b]

Didn't anybody go to the site linked earlier that said the whole thing was made up? No current technology can be used to drill all the way to the Earth's mantle. Stop worrying.
Harte