UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Tron1

I'm curious to hear from any old timers or anyone actually who may know about Mad Man Marcum. For those who do not know, he was a guy who was interviewed by Art Bell in 1995 on Coast 2 Coast AM show. Somehow, Art Bell never interviewed him again and I have not seen anything on him. Unless of course, he stepped through his machine and either melted away or got lost in some vortex or got bumped to another time-line and could never return back.

This ATS page has some info on it. Most of the other pages found online are dead links.

Someone has to know about this !!! Come on mates - let's hear more on it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Madman Marcum is one story that to me has the most believability to it. There were two interviews done by Art Bell. And then the final bit of info provided by Jason Offut in Nexus magazine.

Himalayan Hermit

Madman Marcum is one story that to me has the most believability to it. There were two interviews done by Art Bell. And then the final bit of info provided by Jason Offut in Nexus magazine.
I only know about one interview with Art Bell. Do you know when the second one happened? Is it on Youtube?
Thanks

Frog186

Hi Einstein and the others in the forum I just wanted to say I believe mad marcum went to the future or a parallel universe that looked like the future or present day earth one theory I believe is he also got stuck in the future and couldn't get back to our reality because maybe in that future there was no science and technology because every parallel timeline or universe is different to our real earth another reason is he could of died from the portal he entered because he had no protective gear on and without protective gear you would of been fried to death or just die one theory I have is always test the portal first with something a screw and etc is not enough to determine to enter a portal second always protect your body when entering a portal in order to save yourself no harm will come to you and last but not least always take someone with you so they can report what your doing and to save yourself as well he made a bad mistake and I hope when your building or inventing a time machine or etc machine never do it alone dimensional portals are dangerous because you never know where it will take you you could end up in heaven, hell, and other dimensions that you are not familiar with always stay away from interdimensional portals aliens and other creatures end up in those and there are other portals which are good and evil don't worry they are the safest one last thing if marcum did end up in the future then everyone here in the present knows that our future is being changed by him or someone else I don't know if he is president of a company or corporation or if he is a mechanic or a doctor or something else because this is all I know for now if anyone wants to email or pm me go ahead but I will not answer questions if you have any!

TimeFlipper

But Frog, if we took someone with us and we both got completely fried, wouldnt that be culpability to murder and therefore we could still be charged even though there is no Corpus Delicti? :eek::D
Damn it he aint gonna reply to me :(:D

Frog186

Hi timeflipper I didn't say to murder someone or something all I purposed is if you take someone with you they could record what your doing like with a video camera or a smartphone or attach it to a robot or something that works and then record anything from there in your house or building from here in the present time so it does all of the work for you like record history of that parallel universe or timeline and don't forget to write everything down maybe you will need the drawings and writings for like records from the past and future in the future there will be a stricter laws and regulations but for now enjoy your life as much as you can here in your present timeline there will be more problems in the future but for now freedom is all we got now I believe I am from another timeline then this one in my life time it was different I was always angry at myself but now I am happier then I was before and I am not talking about drugs and alcohol I don't use those diseases or illnesses it posions your body, mind, and soul, I have one experience to tell you one day in the country I decided to take a walk in the country I had my time machine watch on my arm and I walked around this street and I turned the knob on my watch and to the right of me was a wheat field then I saw what happened to be a storm or tornado in front of the wheat field and then it came closer and it wasn't a storm or tornado but a wormhole and it felt like my soul or spirit was being lifted up into this wormhole I turned the knob on the watch again to off and then everything was back to normal I saw no wormhole and I looked around and I ran home afraid I did something wrong or I was scared then when I got home I was so tired or exhausted so I went to sleep now you might think this is bull but I am telling you this really happened to me the watch doesn't exist anymore but the company does it is called kool time well that is about it for now.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The second program is much more interesting then the first Art Bell program. In the late 1970's and early 1980"s I was doing research much like Mike Marcum was using 250,000 Volts DC and 6,000,000 Volts DC in my research.