UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Realmadmanmarcum

I've been working low end jobs in the Midwest, leading a normal workman's life. Sorry I haven't built another time machine, i don't have the 20K needed or the audience to ask for parts anymore.

Auslandia

I've been working low end jobs in the Midwest, leading a normal workman's life. Sorry I haven't built another time machine, i don't have the 20K needed or the audience to ask for parts anymore.
Nobody is blaming you for anything. We're just excited to hear from you again. I think art's idea of starting a kick starter or go fund me campaign is a pretty good one. These days it won't take long to raise that kind of money.

Auslandia

I don't know. Were talking millions of watts and a warehouse. I don't want to let anyone down.
Well, it either will work or it won't. People will sort of know that risk prior to donating money. If you say that going in then it should be fine. Plus we're talking about kick starter where you can just go like five bucks at a time. Obviously people can give more if they want but that's pretty low risk. Lots of people will probably do it just for entertainment

Realmadmanmarcum

I've been more interested lately in stargates and portals. I believe you can rip space time fabric using atomic and nuclear explosions, but this probably just opens up the dimensions we can't see. What I really need is a wormhole. Supposedly we've been doing it since the 70s and the ancients had it down pat. Perhaps the pyramids were used as giant transformers.

Auslandia

I've been more interested lately in stargates and portals. I believe you can rip space time fabric using atomic and nuclear explosions, but this probably just opens up the dimensions we can't see. What I really need is a wormhole. Supposedly we've been doing it since the 70s and the ancients had it down pat. Perhaps the pyramids were used as giant transformers.
Sounds cool but you think the cops are gonna
Well I've gotta say, you'd definitely do more than 60 days for setting off a nuclear device lol.

Himalayan Hermit

I'm going to be starting a website for those interested in my experiments. Too many are asking questions on too many websites and it would be easier for me to answer everything on one place, as well as keep people posted on my rebuild of my latest project. For now you can use Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011260003769
You might have preferred to make a "Page" for yourself so people could follow, instead of listing your profile unless you don't mind receiving infinite friend requests :)