UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Realmadmanmarcum

GoDaddy decided to yank this project and suspended my account indefinitely. Not uncommon.
Domain is therefore dead and I can't reinstate it due to some sort of acceptable use violation. This is not uncommon, GoDaddy often shoots itself in the foot and as a result there are lots of consumer complaints.

I signed up for Amazon AWS to host a new website, but it was cost prohibitive in the end.

On my site, I explained in detail my time travel experience, where I had begun and where I ended up and the time frame. The machine wasn't complicated and anybody mechanically inclined and has a good understanding of electricity and multimeters would not have difficulty building such a device that could step forward. More or less, I was basically playing with ideas and primitive versions of what had been done before (Tesla) with a few modern tweaks.

I had planned to give others as much insight as I could, and ultimately wanted to collaborate with others who wished to make time travel a reality. I was interested in building a simpler and less expensive device. Even though I accomplished skipping through time, I wanted answers and solutions to issues I had after completing my journey. Memory loss and understanding the emotional effect it would have on myself, family and friends who thought I was dead isn't something you can ever recover from. It killed an emotional side of me, and a part of my life we all take for granted. And also l had no control over where I ended up. Lol. Anyway it isn't something I'd do again unless I better understood the consequences and didn't leap years into the future. Perhaps a more practical way to look at such a device is to use it for travel. Like a vacation or to and from work.

I got below from godaddy for his link:

Welcome to: madmanmarcum.comThis Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.

:cautious:

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

GoDaddy decided to yank this project and suspended my account indefinitely. Not uncommon.
Domain is therefore dead and I can't reinstate it due to some sort of acceptable use violation. This is not uncommon, GoDaddy often shoots itself in the foot and as a result there are lots of consumer complaints.

I signed up for Amazon AWS to host a new website, but it was cost prohibitive in the end.

On my site, I explained in detail my time travel experience, where I had begun and where I ended up and the time frame. The machine wasn't complicated and anybody mechanically inclined and has a good understanding of electricity and multimeters would not have difficulty building such a device that could step forward. More or less, I was basically playing with ideas and primitive versions of what had been done before (Tesla) with a few modern tweaks.

I had planned to give others as much insight as I could, and ultimately wanted to collaborate with others who wished to make time travel a reality. I was interested in building a simpler and less expensive device. Even though I accomplished skipping through time, I wanted answers and solutions to issues I had after completing my journey. Memory loss and understanding the emotional effect it would have on myself, family and friends who thought I was dead isn't something you can ever recover from. It killed an emotional side of me, and a part of my life we all take for granted. And also l had no control over where I ended up. Lol. Anyway it isn't something I'd do again unless I better understood the consequences and didn't leap years into the future. Perhaps a more practical way to look at such a device is to use it for travel. Like a vacation or to and from work.

I got below from godaddy for his link:

Welcome to: madmanmarcum.comThis Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.

:cautious:
GoDaddy is an evil company...I dumped it after many yrs of using it. Its CEO, after posting a picture of him murdering an innocent elephant in the wild, left a sour taste in my mouth many yrs ago.

You can simply use many free options such as Tumblr or Google Sites to hos your site.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, Google's Blogger, WordPress.com and Tumblr are great places to start a free website there will be somewhat versatile in looks and features.

You should check them out before you subscribe to a costly online platform.

Welcome back!

Awakening

Welcome back, tough one.

Please, try to be patient with people. A lot of us want to know about TT, and quite a few can get somewhat anxious.

TimeFlipper

I own a business and I can do a simple skip-traces on persons like address and their family members. Please note: This person checked out from Missouri to Ohio. Ok, YES he could be another Con Men and Time Travel Want-to-be.

1. If I can do a simple skip-traces others can also.
2. The ago he posted was wrong, He posted ago 44..
3. I did three skip-traces one in 1996 could not find him. One two years ago and found him in Ohio, and one about three weeks ago still in Ohio. Note: you need months or years of information to find people in the state data bases. (like car titles, drivers licenses, and so on)
4. Asking for money is also over the top and why now asking.
5. My RED FLAG was when he stated he did "Time Travel" no real comments made till now.

I think I miss judged this guy.

Professor Opummr
I think i need to bring this posting forward again, for obvious reasons..
This particular "madmanmarcum" was seen as yet another fake on Paranormalis! :cautious:

TimeFlipper

I own a business and I can do a simple skip-traces on persons like address and their family members. Please note: This person checked out from Missouri to Ohio. Ok, YES he could be another Con Men and Time Travel Want-to-be.

1. If I can do a simple skip-traces others can also.
2. The ago he posted was wrong, He posted ago 44..
3. I did three skip-traces one in 1996 could not find him. One two years ago and found him in Ohio, and one about three weeks ago still in Ohio. Note: you need months or years of information to find people in the state data bases. (like car titles, drivers licenses, and so on)
4. Asking for money is also over the top and why now asking.
5. My RED FLAG was when he stated he did "Time Travel" no real comments made till now.

I think I miss judged this guy.

Professor Opummr
I think i need to bring this posting forward again, for obvious reasons..
This particular "madmanmarcum" was seen as yet another fake on Paranormalis! :cautious:
Sorry for the double posting

Bullethead21

If money is a issue, I own my web servers and have been web hosting since 2005......I can host a website for free of charge if the need arises......

FYI- godaddy is NOT an evil empire....LMAO! They are not smart enough to devise any method for suppressing knowledge......seriously! LOL!

I get a kick out of people who claim they were "shut down" by some evil company/empire.........it's right up there with "the boogey man is going to get me"......