US losing influence

HDRKID

US losing influence

TAKEN FROM http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hbaJ4FKRgvRUjqmBoyfYUmpG0vJgD9F4O7500

"All the Americans care about is that the military base stays," Beknazarov said. "They forgot about freedom, about democratic values. They forgot about Kyrgyzstan — they are only looking at their military base."

"In my opinion, the Manas center's presence is not justified," he said.

In my opinion, our future looks dim and grim.

Call it conspiracy theory, but USA is losing not gaining. It reminds me of the last days of the roman empire.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: US losing influence

So some Kyrgyz don't like us having a base there, some even talk about it.

WE ARE ALL DOOMED. Stock up on Coke Blaq and start digging your bunkers, people.

StarLord

And what future would that be? The future of who gets to control the Opium? The future of Bumper Crops in the area now that the Al Qaeda has been pushed out of the picture and folks went back to farming the Papaver somniferum plants because they no longer control the area?

You can't have just any tom, dick and Hanoi Jane mucking about with the worlds major supply of Heroin can you?

How could you possibly have missed the real conspiracy regarding the area????

In case you forgot, it's not "our", it's the rich behind the curtain mistakenly referred to as the "Govt" that's doing all the calling of the plays. It's not about the "USA", to even intimate that bespeaks total myopia and a serious case of obtuse. You need to start asking who controls the puppets. Why don't you go view the NOW and see what's ACTUALLY going on rather then disseminate unrelated negative historical observations.

Perhaps if you watched "Men Who Stare At Goats" a few times, clarity may ensue. After all, the genesis of the Jedi is nothing to scoff at.
Stay away from the scrambled eggs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

gl100

Wow! How thoroughly underwhelming.

I guess once you've lived through the missile crisis, the 67 war in the mid east, Watergate et al, you get immune to the chicken littles of the world.

Best solution would be to find yourself one of Starlord's LBFMs.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

While in the army and based out of Germany, I met a few Krauts who didn't like us having bases there... WWII was over, time to go home. This is definitely nothing new.

What's a LBFM?

StarLord

Back then, nothing the local corpsman at the prophylactic center couldn't cure with a few shots. Even with all the scuttlebutt concerning not ticking off the paymaster, the ONE guy you always wanted on your good side was the Doc.

Until, what was called Saigon Black surfaced, or made it's presence known. Supposedly, once you got it, there was no cure for it. The drip that never ended. Truth be known, even back around 1970, overseas military hospitals knew there were serious plumbing repercussions that "hostesses" suffered from due to extensive multiple visitations from a plethora of unrelated donors.

The serious STD's of the 21st century have taken all the fun out of it. Hard to High Dive wearing three rain coats, high rubber boots and two pairs of galoshes.

gl100

Must be the same thing they used to call the black syphilis. Always thought it was bullshit scare tactics but it did give you a greater appreciation for the inventor of latex. You're dead on about the new vd though. Sure as hell ain't the old $50 and a shot cure anymore. I wouldn't high dive this shit with a crash helmet and a napalm strike.