US patent # us20120251502 (Ebola vacine)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this makes me sick to my very soul to see that we as a people have come to this point. when life is so treated every one will suffer.. I am linking to the google page for the description of the patent here, its a bit of a long read but very disturbing to see it in print...
Patent US20120251502 - Human Ebola Virus Species and Compositions and Methods Thereof - Google Patents

In another aspect, the invention provides vaccine preparations, comprising the inventive hEbola virus, including recombinant and chimeric forms of the virus, nucleic acid molecules comprised by the virus, or protein subunits of the virus. The invention also provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of the inventive hEbola virus described above, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier. In one embodiment, the invention provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of a protein extract of the inventive hEbola virus described above, or a subunit thereof; and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier. In another, the invention provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of a nucleic acid molecule comprising the nucleotide sequence of SEQ ID NO: 1 or a complement thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier. In another, the invention provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of a nucleic acid molecule comprising any of inventive the nucleotide sequences as described above, or a complement thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.

here I am linking the US patent office to show the thing is real and do in fact belong to the us gov.
USPTO Assignments on the Web

this whole mess is starting to smell bad, very bad... the date of the patent is 2011 and the owner is the us government.. here is the listing from the bottom of the page it says it all

Legal Events
DateCodeEventDescription
Apr 25, 2011ASAssignment
Owner name: THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS
Free format text: ASSIGNMENT OF ASSIGNORS INTEREST;ASSIGNORS:TOWNER, JONATHAN S.;NICHOL, STUART T.;COMER, JAMES A.;AND OTHERS;SIGNING DATES FROM 20110415 TO 20110425;REEL/FRAME:026177/0586

Khaos

where the wild things are
Yeah that would be the vaccine they tested on mice, after 21 days of incubation, the mice showed considerable resistance towards the virus. This vaccine is an experimental serum which was actually given to a human stricken with Ebola. Its actually the first ever human trial.

Google

There are other vaccinations being worked on by both the United States and Canadian governments. Usually when a scientist invents something, they will claim a patent, so that their work and any future work on said project is protected under federal law. That's basically what has happened here. They found a vaccination that worked with mice and filed for a patent. Its not like they are hiding it from us. This stuff has been known for years.

BBC News - Vaccine developed against Ebola

kcwildman

Beastmaster
only one problem with that line of logic ... as far as I have been able to check a vaccine is to protect from being infected... not to cure after the fact it even sates that in the report you linked to here
BBC News - Vaccine developed against Ebola

The vaccine protects 80% of the mice injected with the deadly strain, and survives being "dried down and frozen," said biotechnologist Charles Arntzen from Arizona State University who was involved in its development.

======================================================================================================================

nowhere do it say that it can be used as a treatment after you have become ill.. nor have I ever even heard of a vaccine having the double duty of being a cure or treatment for any thing .... once you are exposed to a virus, or bacteria...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
only one problem there...... a vaccine is for protection from getting infected,, not to treat or be used as a cure after the fact ..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
then we have this type of folks in a place of power who openly talk of using just this kind of shit to get it done
Jean-Marie Le Pen suggests Ebola as solution to global population explosion | World news | theguardian.com

founder of France's far-right Front National, has suggested the deadly virus Ebola could solve the global "population explosion" and by extension Europe's "immigration problem

there are many more from collage professors to heads of state

James Lee: Too Many “Useless Eaters” Dr. Kissinger? | UKIAH BLOG

A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” ~Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.” Obama’s Science czar John P. Holdren: From a book he helped write ‘Ecoscience’
“The elderly are useless eaters” Dr. Henry Kissinger from the book, the Final Days.

I am just saying this whole mess is looking like a set up the more we see of what is happening and how the governments are responding to it

Khaos

where the wild things are
Vaccine treatment for prostate cancer

There are vaccinations that act as cures... well not an exact definite cure, but it still does the job. That aside, all I can say is you're missing the point here. The point about it is they are working on vaccinations to prevent infecting and spreading of Ebola to people who are yet to be infected. There's not much they can do about people already infected. The reason they brought those two american's back is because they are going to conduct tests on them, to try and find either a cure or vaccination. Those two helpless souls are now lab rats.

I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to find ammunition to put around this giant conspiracy that the government is going to unleash the disease upon this country. Ok, but let's look at the facts here. Ebola has been around for hundreds of years, only being discovered in 1976. Or engineered if you want to go that route. Out of every outbreak that has happened, mostly in Africa, the outbreaks are isolated, not widespread. The virus isn't that easily transmittable. If it was, then why aren't other countries infected by now and this outbreak has lasted what, two months?

The reason the outbreaks happen in Africa is the same reason outbreaks happen more often in third world countries, where health care and medical technology is virtually non existent. Have you happened to notice the doctors in Africa handling the patients? They don't wear much protective clothing, hell some don't even bother to wear face masks. Here we do, because we are more apt at handling that stuff, we are advanced. Not saying superior.

The Aids epidemic is like the same thing, they don't have access to medical care, sexual contraceptives like we do. Yes Aids does exist here in the United States, but its not as prevalent as it is in other countries. Why? Because we are more advanced. We have far better health care, medical technology, sexual contraceptives than they do.

I'm not going to say much more than that. People are going to believe what they are going to believe, I'm not too worried about the whole damn thing. If shit hits the fan and a widespread Ebola shitstorm breaks out, what are you going to do? If it airborne, hell you probably already have the disease by now, you got maybe 20 more days till the first symptoms flare up. Better go start writing your will.

Besides, from what I've read this particular strand of Ebola is the same disease that cropped up two years ago, causing an outbreak in the same region. On top of that, this same strand of Ebola kills its hosts faster than it can reproduce. What does that mean? Well that means its going to burn itself out before it gets really bad.

Oh and by the way. Before anyone says that this is the first time Ebola has been in the United States. That's not true.

List of Ebola outbreaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its been here for a few decades now. Just in quarantine. Its very well possible we have had an outbreak here, but the disease was shrugged off as a different kind of disease.

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
what I am trying to do is get the point across to everyone that the (official story) being reported simply do not add up....this article from the totally unbelievable folks at nat. geographic about this virus disputes all the false info we are being told about how easy/hard it is to become infected..
Where Does Ebola Hide Between Epidemics?

Ebola is one of the most contagious viruses known to man. A simple handshake can transmit the disease. Depending on the strain, Ebola kills anywhere from 50 to 90 percent of its victims through massive internal bleeding. Worst of all, there is no cure

now add to that the simple fact that the top doc. in the area of the current outbreak was unable to protect himself from it..
the big tado about the many levels of plastic tents used to transport the American doc. to Atlanta ....why if it is not so contagious ??
the doctors who have died so far must have been just stupid... or maybe the virus is way more contagious than we are being told ,like the folks in this article found it to be..

What is Ebola?

The virus has been confirmed to be transmitted through body fluids. Transmission through oral exposure and through conjunctiva exposure is likely, which have been confirmed in non-human primates. Filoviruses are not naturally transmitted by aerosol. They are, however, highly infectious as breathable 0.8-1.2 micron droplets in laboratory conditions; because of this potential route of infection, these viruses have been classified as Category A biological weapons

some how I don't think the filtering devise's being used by the workers are able to stop a 0.8-1.2 micron virus .. it would take a real hepa filter devise to protect you at that level.. even then it will not stop 100% of them.. close to it at 99.97% close enough for gov. wrk..
so that means in no bullshit terms that if you are even talking to an infected person the vapor droplets in there breath will carry it right to your lungs...
not quite what we are being told at this time by anyone..

now to the odd news that no one in all of Africa had ever seen this little bug before 1976 hhhmmmm while Africa is not the us there have been very well educated western doctors, scientist, missionary's going there for many many years before 76 and yet not one of them ever came across a virus that is spose to have been there all along.. again I say bullshit ... go look there is not one reference to any type of jungle fever even close to this thing that just popped out of the bush back in 76..

all I am trying to say here is this shit don't make sense, I hate to think it was planned, I want to believe it is as the talking heads say..
it just don't add up...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I just stumbled across this little article and info to add into the mix.. it would appear that the us owns more than one patent on the ebols virus WTF?? and why is the virus called an invention if it is a forever present natural virus..
Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?' - NaturalNews.com#

The patent summary says, "The invention provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola) viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun) deposited with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC"; Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America) on November 26, 2007 and accorded an accession number 200706291."

It goes on to state, "The present invention is based upon the isolation and identification of a new human Ebola virus species, EboBun. EboBun was isolated from the patients suffering from hemorrhagic fever in a recent outbreak in Uganda."

here is the patent
Patent CA2741523A1 - Human ebola virus species and compositions and methods thereof - Google Patents

also there is this little clip of the state dept. briefing.. now I would normally call this just a slip of the tounge but the girl is reading it right off the script..
she make ref. to us missions in the area and calls this mess an ebola attack.. as far as I know they don't call the actions of volunteer's from the privet sector us missions as they are privet citizens who have no ties to the gov., or military . ie doctors without boarders, samaritan's purse not the us army..

anyway the clip is long but the part I refer to is at the 53-59 minute mark