US Sharia law

Would a Muslim supreme court mean Sharia law?

• They would convert back after seeing a Whoopie Goldberg movie on the plane back home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain America would not allow it.

• Religion is not important to me. I get stoned either way.

• They would be too drunk to remember anything.

• All it takes is to have Trump converting and everyone follows.

• It's not like anyone would notice the difference.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The USA has always been a country under Allah.

• Total voters

Beholder

If the US supreme court converts to Islam after partying in Saudi Arabia, would Sharia law follow, or would it simply be a change of name for conservative laws?

Personally, I voted for a Muslim woman to our Swedish government, because she happened to have the same values on the important topics. Politics can be separate from religion.

lamdo263

No inane, this is because as part
If the US supreme court converts to Islam after partying in Saudi Arabia, would Sharia law follow, or would it simply be a change of name for conservative laws?

Personally, I voted for a Muslim woman to our Swedish government, because she happened to have the same values on the important topics. Politics can be separate from religion.
of sharia law, people of this belief might start gathering stones to pelt at someone infracting on this law.

Since the laws would cause police to act differently, they might demonstrate to the Shria law believers, that they are capable of skillful enjoyable tap dancing.

alpha centauri

He wants oil. And Saudi-Arabia is less evil than a couple of other nation. Iran finances terrorist groups that also attack Saudi-Arabia from Yemen, for example.

There are a lot of laws in the Quran that discriminate other religions but also women and other groups. As long as they distance themselves from those laws, it is ok. If the Muslim woman doesnt do this, it is not ok and she has to be removed.

One example:The Ummah is usually the unity of all Muslims that is a discriminating law as an example because this excludes Non-Muslims.

Another example: The headscarf is discriminating according to the Quran. that is how they explain why you have to wear it:
And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands’ fathers, or their sons or their husbands’ sons, or their brothers or their brothers’ sons or sisters’ sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigor, or children who know naught of women’s nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment.
Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them [when they go abroad]. That will be better, that so they may be recognized and not annoyed.
source: Is Hijab a Qur’anic Commandment? - IslamOnline

You have a law for women but do not have a law for men. Women can also be aroused by men and they have to do nothing. So that would be discriminating againt women.

Furthermore it is objectifying women, because women are seen as sex objects or lesser than men. Nomatter how a women is dressed that does not change that the man is responsible if he is naughty.
That is also discriminating against women.

That is why no Muslim women in Germanys Bundestag wears a headscarf (or I am not awar of one). Because they have done the work and read the Quean, the Muslim wordwide have to do the same.

Slavery is also bad. It is mentioned above that the slaves have to obey this law without mentioning that the concept of slavery is wrong.

alpha centauri

I want to add:

If she supports a religion that has negative parts in it she is responsible and accountable for it, nomatter what her views are.

Muslims have to realize that the Islam was manipulated by negative beings although some parts a positive. Some realize it, others not. If they realize it, it is ok otherwise it is not ok.

Some Muslims see it as insult of Mohammed and the Islam, if other Muslims are violent in the name of Mohammed like in Sweden. So they see a lot of Muslims wordwide as Islamophobic.

But I think Swedish Muslims are ok with it. Usually Muslim countries do not care, if other Muslims do bad things in the name of Islam and in the name of Mohammed, but if a non-believer repeats the things other Muslims groups also think about Mohammed, they are outraged. So there is no clear logic behind that. They do it more, because they have a bias.

That is why Islam is viewed sceptically by nearly everybody.

Mayhem

Zenith
A friend of mine's father was a Grand Master freemason, his son never was interested but we had some discussions.

Around lets say 1970's he could see Muslims migrating, twenty years later he told me once they get in and get a foothold its councils, local politics, State, then Federal they will attempt to change the laws from the ground up.

If its not seen in their favour they will claim prejudice, depends on how each person sees it.

Some say no one has a right to have a hold on land some say other things.

alpha centauri

Around lets say 1970's he could see Muslims migrating, twenty years later he told me once they get in and get a foothold its councils, local politics, State, then Federal they will attempt to change the laws from the ground up.

If its not seen in their favour they will claim prejudice, depends on how each person sees it.
If that is prejudice, they have to say the same about the Quran and Mohammed. Because a lot of the laws are prejudiced.

That is what people dont understand. If you want to fight prejudice you have to be against Mohammed, because he was prejudiced and discriminated other religions. If you defend his behaviour, you are prejudiced.

Yes they are doing that. That is why you have to turn it around. They are systemically discriminating other people and they are racist against other religions.

You cannot be discriminating, if you fight discrimination and you have to be against Islam as long as they support the discriminating laws and see Mohammed as an example. If they distance themselves from those laws Islam is ok.

In Judaism the prophets were not seen as example. David killed another person and God was not pleased with him. The same is true with Mohammed. Mohammed did a lot of sins that is why he did not know if he was going to heaven or not. But the most Muslims left this part out of their teachings and claim his behaviour was perfect.

Some say no one has a right to have a hold on land some say other things.
If they thought that, they would also criticize the Quran. But they are not doing it, because they do not think this way. That is for example one of those negtive laws:
Verse 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 9:29
You cannot criticize one group for something and dont criticize the other group for the same behaviour only because they are angry about criticizing their religion. Furthermore Islam is rejected by a lot of people because of those laws. So the people that are doing it are against discrimination and not for it like they claim. You have to be against it, if you dont want to be supporting discrimination of others.

Beholder

If that is prejudice, they have to say the same about the Quran and Mohammed. Because a lot of the laws are prejudiced.

That is what people dont understand. If you want to fight prejudice you have to be against Mohammed, because he was prejudiced and discriminated other religions. If you defend his behaviour, you are prejudiced.

Yes they are doing that. That is why you have to turn it around. They are systemically discriminating other people and they are racist against other religions.

You cannot be discriminating, if you fight discrimination and you have to be against Islam as long as they support the discriminating laws and see Mohammed as an example. If they distance themselves from those laws Islam is ok.

In Judaism the prophets were not seen as example. David killed another person and God was not pleased with him. The same is true with Mohammed. Mohammed did a lot of sins that is why he did not know if he was going to heaven or not. But the most Muslims left this part out of their teachings and claim his behaviour was perfect.

If they thought that, they would also criticize the Quran. But they are not doing it, because they do not think this way. That is for example one of those negtive laws:

You cannot criticize one group for something and dont criticize the other group for the same behaviour only because they are angry about criticizing their religion. Furthermore Islam is rejected by a lot of people because of those laws. So the people that are doing it are against discrimination and not for it like they claim. You have to be against it, if you dont want to be supporting discrimination of others.
I think most of the anger in the middle east comes from seeing lots of war and injustice, then that anger leads to acts of revenge, overthrows any soft leader and brings more things to be angry about. Without Islam, the middle east may be even more violent.

“For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.” (Quran 109: 6)