Vampires

Derrick C.

well i guess they are real after all or just freaky circumstances. you guys be the jude. i knew they could be real, i mean i know zombies like the walking dead ones are real and its only a matter of time before the zombie appocylapse but vampires? well i guess we are getting close to the end, the whole mysterius creatures and other things not known becoming known.:cautious::eek:o_0

New Zealand hit with string of vampire attacks | Fox News

TimeFlipper

well i guess they are real after all or just freaky circumstances. you guys be the jude. i knew they could be real, i mean i know zombies like the walking dead ones are real and its only a matter of time before the zombie appocylapse but vampires? well i guess we are getting close to the end, the whole mysterius creatures and other things not known becoming known.:cautious::eek:o_0

Nah its ok Derrick, the attacks in New Zealand were a cat fight between 3 women and the other one was where a woman fell out with a guy...
The interesting thing to me is all the 4 women were in violent moods at the same time, which leads me to think of the possibility of a government based experiment to make women violent using radio or acoustic wave frequencies...We have had helicopters using acoustic frequencies for calming rioters for the last 3 decades so why not have something for the opposite effect?..:)

But just to be on the safe side Derrick keep putting the Garlic cloves around your neck and keep a bottle of Holy water handy too..I will still be carrying the wooden stakes and a half a pint of blood to distract any vampires while im staking them :eek::D

Wind7

Staff

Derrick C.

Nah its ok Derrick, the attacks in New Zealand were a cat fight between 3 women and the other one was where a woman fell out with a guy...
The interesting thing to me is all the 4 women were in violent moods at the same time, which leads me to think of the possibility of a government based experiment to make women violent using radio or acoustic wave frequencies...We have had helicopters using acoustic frequencies for calming rioters for the last 3 decades so why not have something for the opposite effect?..:)

But just to be on the safe side Derrick keep putting the Garlic cloves around your neck and keep a bottle of Holy water handy too..I will still be carrying the wooden stakes and a half a pint of blood to distract any vampires while im staking them :eek::D

lol yup TF some women like those are real vampires lol :D

DEATH OMEN

FYI, there is a Character Disorder that people suffering from it behave in some way as the type pf behavior given to the vampires of literature, such as having jobs that have them working at night, avoidance of certain types of foods, liquids, and yep, I know there are "blood sharing" places but not typical behavior as noted as a psychiatric disorder of those who believe themselves to be some type of "vampire", I use the term loosely.