Vampires

TimeFlipper

FYI, there is a Character Disorder that people suffering from it behave in some way as the type pf behavior given to the vampires of literature, such as having jobs that have them working at night, avoidance of certain types of foods, liquids, and yep, I know there are "blood sharing" places but not typical behavior as noted as a psychiatric disorder of those who believe themselves to be some type of "vampire", I use the term loosely.
Hey Omen, i have a picture to show a Vamp attacking me a few postings back! :eek::D

DEATH OMEN

FYI, there is a Character Disorder that people suffering from it behave in some way as the type pf behavior given to the vampires of literature, such as having jobs that have them working at night, avoidance of certain types of foods, liquids, and yep, I know there are "blood sharing" places but not typical behavior as noted as a psychiatric disorder of those who believe themselves to be some type of "vampire", I use the term loosely.
Hey Omen, i have a picture to show a Vamp attacking me a few postings back! :eek::D

Well, I guess you could bite back. I mean, why not?

TimeFlipper

Well, I guess you could bite back. I mean, why not?
I didnt have the teeth for it :D