Very Off Topic

StarLord

Very Off Topic

Well then, that would explain his authority to marry 3000 couples in one shot, now wouldn't it.

I am so very happy to know that the king of kings chose to live in the states and own a newspaper. You know its the printed truth if the savior of mankind owns it.

If I was the king of kings, I would have bought the Rolling Stone.

KiraSjon

Very Off Topic

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 22 2004, 10:28 AM
Well then, that would explain his authority to marry 3000 couples in one shot, now wouldn't it.

I am so very happy to know that the king of kings chose to live in the states and own a newspaper. You know its the printed truth if the savior of mankind owns it.

If I was the king of kings, I would have bought the Rolling Stone.

you know - they won't allow google to be used in china because you can retrieve information from the washington post. Guess they aren't too fond of the moon king there.

StarLord

Very Off Topic

So, why would the moonman scurry back to Korea when he had it made here?

Perhaps the leader there needs to be saved from himself? Judgeing by his recent photos, the Kim Chee must have way too much Sho Chu in it instead of vinegar cauz his smiles border on the insane.

Judge Bean

Very Off Topic

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 22 2004, 06:11 PM
So, why would the moonman scurry back to Korea when he had it made here?

Perhaps the leader there needs to be saved from himself? Judgeing by his recent photos, the Kim Chee must have way too much Sho Chu in it instead of vinegar cauz his smiles border on the insane.

He's always looked like that, even back in the days when he got his income from his drones hectoring the public at airports.

The Rev. Moon! It's been a long time. Next I expect to hear about what "Political Extremist Lyndon LaRouche" has been up to, and "Military Strongman Manuel Noreiga," to use their full titles bestowed by the press. I've always pictured a poker game between these fellows; it would very much resemble one of those velvet paintings of the poker dogs.

Also at the table: Mr. and Mrs. Marcos, barefoot with machetes.

StarLord

Very Off Topic

Paul,

If it is not too much trouble my friend, I need to ask a legal question to see if my understanding is correct.

If we / The Time Travel Forum here, allows someone to praise/expound upon/recommend a electrical unit that creates a strong electromagnetic field in hopes of transporting the operator to alternate timelines (snort). My limited understanding of strong electromagnetic fields and a persons potential hazard to their health and proper brain functioning, leads me to believe that there could be a very large open can of worms. Even more so, due to the fact that this unit has NOT been tested by a professional laboratory (UAL) nor has it been screened by the medical industry.

If a person or persons were to be injured by the aforementioned unit that they saw being talked about here and they contacted the folks that sold that unit based upon information here, would this forum and it's owner be liable in any way?

Thank you Sir, for your professional opinion and consideration in advance.

Judge Bean

Very Off Topic

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 22 2004, 07:26 PM
Paul,

If it is not too much trouble my friend, I need to ask a legal question to see if my understanding is correct.

If we / The Time Travel Forum here, allows someone to praise/expound upon/recommend a electrical unit that creates a strong electromagnetic field in hopes of transporting the operator to alternate timelines (snort). My limited understanding of strong electromagnetic fields and a persons potential hazard to their health and proper brain functioning, leads me to believe that there could be a very large open can of worms. Even more so, due to the fact that this unit has NOT been tested by a professional laboratory (UAL) nor has it been screened by the medical industry.

If a person or persons were to be injured by the aforementioned unit that they saw being talked about here and they contacted the folks that sold that unit based upon information here, would this forum and it's owner be liable in any way?

Thank you Sir, for your professional opinion and consideration in advance.

In re: Hydroelectricouniversalist Crucible Kit

If you were given to believe that the thing was safe from what you read here, and would not otherwise have used it, and it was in fact unsafe, and whoever recommended it here knew or should have known it was unsafe, and in the absence of any other warnings or notice, you might be able to make out a case for having been hoodwinked into using it.

The theory is that the board member was acting as an agent of the seller of the "unit," and making knowingly false claims about it which you relied on. But the defense to the claim is that no promises or guarantees were given by the manufacturer.

Also, you cannot be harmed by vibes, or at least cannot recover in court for them. On the other hand, if the injury is caused by something which they were legally obligated to warn you about, the lack of a warning may make them liable.

The forum itself would not be liable in any event, since it makes no promises about the efficacy of any device or theory aired here; on the contrary, its manifest purpose is to examine the hypothetical nature of all claims, which means that it officially doubts them from the outset.

Please remit $14,237.42 for the portion of an hour expended to answer.

Yrs Truly

PJL

StarLord

Very Off Topic

Paul,

Thank You So Very Much. And All This time I though I could get rich selling portions of the Bay Bridge. That is some billing rate there Brother. A body could do quite well just filling or making coffee at your firm methinks.

Seriously though, I would just hate to see unsuspecting young folks get duped into wasting their hard earned allowance or money on that piece of crap.......

And there are findings regarding electromagnetic fields and possible damage to the brain, I just can't remember where I saw them though.