Vile Woke Lefties In Meltdown, Cannot Censor Free Speech Anymore!!

Mayhem

Zenith
Might not be allowed after purchase, a whole lotta money, it will balance out those that can be actually worried about so called wokes. Then the ones that are older cant adjust and end up dying out.

Its a see saw hes right/shes right/ them right. Why get so bothered about it ?

TimeFlipper

I might have to re-establish the twitter account I closed over a year ago.

Harte
Did you get threatened by those pernicious lefty woke lot that simply have no understanding of what "Freedom Of Speech" actually means?...Those vile lefty wokeys cannot bare anyone speaking out against their crazy twisted woke beliefs :fp: :notworthy:

Harte

Did you get threatened by those pernicious lefty woke lot that simply have no understanding of what "Freedom Of Speech" actually means?...Those vile lefty wokeys cannot bare anyone speaking out against their crazy twisted woke beliefs :fp: :notworthy:
Nah.
I was just disgusted by a lot of it and I don't enjoy being disgusted for extended periods.
I'm here for my own enjoyment, after all, not for nightly heartburn.

Harte

Harte

Truth is, I never even saw anything as woke as what's going on now. I don't mind weird people.
I mind assholes though, if they're trying to be a bigger one than me.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wish I didn't delete my large Twitter account that was shadow banned. I am still shadow banned (new account). They do it by IP and don't give me impressions or show me all my likes and RT's, so it's a ghost town.