Visions of a possible future

Chaoss

So assuming we nuked ourselves in let's say WW3 then those must be the rubbles of the nuked cities and that nothing lived on it hence the built walls and the toxic environment. It takes years for life on a nuked place to go back right?

I would also like to know more of your predictions if you ever decide to take a peek into the future again. You're not the first person here that predicts or says a similar thing about a more benevolent future for humankind and I do think that humankind will correct itself when another world war happens because we're hard-headed that way so I think a benevolent future for us will happen after WW3.

I do see the near to medium future the divide between the rich and the poor becomes great, what we call the middle class disappears and homelessness becomes an absolutely huge problem, if you think we have problems today then 'today' by comparison would seem like a golden age. Due to it becoming such a big problem the homeless are demonised by the media and various laws are bought in to push out the homeless including rewards for reporting them causing many homeless to turn on each other for said rewards, it's a really sad mess.
In every country in the world? Or a select few? Cuz I'm guessing US. Shit always happens in the US and the fact that most average Americans can't get a proper health care and the average American longetivity keeps dropping lower and lower.

The location is actually in Europe, specifically the UK.

Miscellaneous

I do see the near to medium future the divide between the rich and the poor becomes great, what we call the middle class disappears and homelessness becomes an absolutely huge problem, if you think we have problems today then 'today' by comparison would seem like a golden age. Due to it becoming such a big problem the homeless are demonised by the media and various laws are bought in to push out the homeless including rewards for reporting them causing many homeless to turn on each other for said rewards, it's a really sad mess.
In every country in the world? Or a select few? Cuz I'm guessing US. Shit always happens in the US and the fact that most average Americans can't get a proper health care and the average American longetivity keeps dropping lower and lower.

Edit: ok nvm

Last edited:

conscious9

Whew, I was actually worried this would be the U.S. Not to sound like a jerk, though. The issues Europe is having is very disconcerting for me, but as long as the U.S. is still able to pull itself together, there is a chance of a possible positive future timeline.

Krish

2014 - I predicted that 'at some point in the nearish future' all computing devices will be using a universal operating system programmed from the ground up (so not based on Unix or Windows), this is in response to both cyber attacks and to move past several major roadblocks in progressing both Windows and Linux to interface with new technologies (as a techy my best guess is due to x86 bottlenecks and grandfathered code).

I wanted to support this via Artificial Intelligence...but did not go anywhere in 2017...may be in future...But thanks for the thought.

I'm going to preface by some of what you're about to read may not make sense as some of what I saw was beyond what I currently understand. I see a vision of the far future (200 - 400 years into the future). The first thing I see is a post apocalyptic vision, the cities of today appear to be in total ruin and mostly flattened rubble. Nothing is overgrown and everything appears to be completely dead. From the feeling I got the ground and air was deadly and toxic.

YES - that would happen...but a few areas will be OK.

My plan in 500 years is to use improved version of Earth with the help of my Alien friends, some of them were our previous civilization, to help develop space ships - as I have done that in the distant past (reincarnation). Not a problem with right gizmos that I can not do now....

Then we will move to a new planet since we messed this one up, climate wise that will last for the next 10,000 years. Some people will stay here too...in key areas...Good thoughts though...

Tron1

do not worry i do not judge any more. when you find it you can speak it. No worries. I had millions of pages of the akashic records i deleted them by mistake. i wish i had them back. They were illegal to have anyways.

Miscellaneous

I read about fukushima radiation and and it made my mind wander into this thread again. I've heard from others as well that the future will be screwed not by nuclear wars but by nature's wrath. And here Chaoss said that she saw some places on Earth are unsafe so this reminds me of nukes or something to do with nuclear things (for a lack of a better word) and yet it was nature who will be the cause. So if I take the fuckushima power plant disaster as the main example of my guess and without going into too much details then the future might go along with the lines of: A string of natural disasters (or a powerful one) happen and the nuclear powerplants around the world goes on a meltdown (like fukushima) unleashing tons of radiation that kills life on the spot for years to come and maybe even spread through the ocean but a few places will be considered safe and this may usher in a more benevolent future as humans start to learn from their screw-up.

This is the only situation that I could think of that would be the trigger and that would fit in the picture after reading this thread and what others have similarly said the future will be.

Idk why I'm trying to piece together the trigger for this. I really like trying to be a detective because I'm a very curious person. I want to know the HOWs and WHYs.