Vote Biden... or Else

Loopi

The Bearded One
So any blue will do, huh? That's cool. I get it, I really do. You are just voting for your tribe and that is completely understandable. New things are scary and no one wants another thing to be afraid of right?

Thank you for caring enough to vote. But.... (pedo picture)

If he was into that... he's been doing it since he was Vice President. I truly hope that's not true and he's just awkward around kids... Honestly, if there was a candidate that actually cared and had good policy I don't care what party they are. I think the whole party system is old and needs to be redone. Don't make conjectures and push your beliefs on others. I'm just stating my opinion. As for Covid being a hoax. You should probably take off the tinfoil hat. I've lost 4 cousins to this "hoax" i HOPE you don't have to find out its not a hoax like I did.

Witch Hunt

Every now and again a meme is just so good you have to share it anonymously with complete strangers across the interwebs. Now this isn't funny or biting, but it illustrates the chasm between two candidates for President.
And because I am a gentleman, I am going to put it in spoilers in case it offends some of you.

119566013_949424582206290_1765123482273172132_n.png

Loopi

The Bearded One
More trump memes... great.
I'm not offended.
That's the joy of conversation and is what makes this country amazing you have the right to your side.
Everyone has got an opinion, some based in fact and logic... the others belief and sheer ignorance.
The question I would like to pose to you is why do you think Trump is so "great"?

Witch Hunt

More trump memes... great.
I'm not offended.
That's the joy of conversation and is what makes this country amazing you have the right to your side.
Everyone has got an opinion, some based in fact and logic... the others belief and sheer ignorance.
The question I would like to pose to you is why do you think Trump is so "great"?

At least I put my memes in Spoilers, I'm thoughtful like that. Because I am a people person.

And i don't think Trump is that great. You can out think and out maneuver him. You can bait him. And it is so is easy to look past his facade as a brash, mover and shaker, real estate mogul. BUT NOT IF YOU THINK HE IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! The democrats have made Trump as powerful as he is. It's like they want Trump to win. LOLOL

HOLY FUCKING SHIT..........the left is dumb. Trump is the worst presidential candidate since Andrew Jackson and the left choose a creepy cringey old man with significant cognitive decline. Are you kidding me? Trump was a gameshow host...and the democrats are running a guy who can't frakking read a teleprompter?

Oh my god my country is a shit show!

Delicious!

walt willis

At least I put my memes in Spoilers, I'm thoughtful like that. Because I am a people person.

And i don't think Trump is that great. You can out think and out maneuver him. You can bait him. And it is so is easy to look past his facade as a brash, mover and shaker, real estate mogul. BUT NOT IF YOU THINK HE IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! The democrats have made Trump as powerful as he is. It's like they want Trump to win. LOLOL

HOLY FUCKING SHIT..........the left is dumb. Trump is the worst presidential candidate since Andrew Jackson and the left choose a creepy cringey old man with significant cognitive decline. Are you kidding me? Trump was a gameshow host...and the democrats are running a guy who can't frakking read a teleprompter?

Oh my god my country is a shit show!

Delicious!
The fools tried to bait Trump and failed!
There will be no action taken until after November 3rd!
After that date the Deep State takes the Deep Six!
We know who you are and where you all are and always have known!
We are passive only to a point, but you have pushed too far and too fast...Big Mistake!9713971497159716

Last edited: