Walking among us

Derrick C.

Walking among us? How about most likely they are visiting a lot right here. I was at the Mall the other day in the evening and saw an aura based space ship on the top of the parking area....not physical looking...I looked several times...it was there....then we left the place...

sure you did where are the pictures/videos i belive but still like and need proof

Krish

Walking among us? How about most likely they are visiting a lot right here. I was at the Mall the other day in the evening and saw an aura based space ship on the top of the parking area....not physical looking...I looked several times...it was there....then we left the place...

sure you did where are the pictures/videos i belive but still like and need proof

So true...we have so many pictures and videos for Spirits and items that are camouflaged....you would not believe...if I find one, I will post it here that is perfectly invisible...here it is...:)

AND...I was told that there is a camera that can take aura picture and change the frequency to the visible light level...if I can get that...everyone will be happy...if you know the camera let me know...

As to kids...they may have seen it but may not know a oval shape aura light that is UFO....that has value to talk to adults...children see all sorts of stuff including Auras but adults ignore them....it happens...By the way, if you are good at Aura, you can see grass and plants with glowing auras too...(read Celestine prophecy) what are you going to say as a kid?

Last edited:

Krish

Thank you members....who liked the post....as you know, what I post, your spirit reads them too...so you may hear some good stuff...enjoy...

Dragonchaser

That's an old one TF!

The thing that puzzles me is that why now? If Aliens wanted to control us or take over why didn't they do it 100 years ago or longer when it would have been easy. Why wait until now when some of us are becoming spiritually enlightened and aware or as a species we can defend ourselves?

For one moment ; forget life as you know it - let's say it is all just a book . Close the book and throw it away .

Start a new book with fresh pages ...

Let's say they already have control - who is they ? The "aliens" .
If you don't feel threatened , there is no need for "defence" . ( "Defence" will in any case be pointless against more advanced adversaries . It's like comparing the bow and arrow to an atomic bomb . :)

Don't think out of the box
Throw the box away !!

Dragonchaser

AND...I was told that there is a camera that can take aura picture and change the frequency to the visible light level...if I can get that...everyone will be happy...if you know the camera let me know...

Try something like "sonar" at different frequencies .

Don't know if it will work . :rolleyes:

Krish

Try something like "sonar" at different frequencies .

Don't know if it will work . :rolleyes:

I have read it is in the UV range....who knows...need some research...

Bullethead21

What gets me is that so many people just "assume" that this (earth) is OUR home and point of origin.

What if this is the "aliens" home, and WE are the intruders, if you will.

If earth is our home and point of origin, then the fossil records should show that......but is does not......there are missing links.....

If earth is our home then why do we not "feel" at home? Why all the constant changes that we do to the earth, in order for us to feel comfortable.....to survive even.

I think we got it wrong......way wrong.......humans are the strangers here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What gets me is that so many people just "assume" that this (earth) is OUR home and point of origin.

What if this is the "aliens" home, and WE are the intruders, if you will.

If earth is our home and point of origin, then the fossil records should show that......but is does not......there are missing links.....

If earth is our home then why do we not "feel" at home? Why all the constant changes that we do to the earth, in order for us to feel comfortable.....to survive even.

I think we got it wrong......way wrong.......humans are the strangers here.

Many do believe we were either placed here (Adam/Eve?) or interbred with "aliens", so you do have a point. The only thing I see against this is evolution - we do have proof of it, but perhaps they started the breeding very early on.

And you are right. As humans, we shouldn't get sun burn, have so many allergies, etc. Most animals have protection against the environment and allergies in animals are possible, but rare. That never made sense to me. There are so many viruses and so much bacteria trying to get rid of us like we are new. I wonder if there is this much illness on other planets.

Itheblaze

Animals eat healthier and organic though. My neighbor Father got scarlet fever in the 30s. The gave him massive doses of penicillin to treat it. He lived, but when her and her brother were born in the 50s, they both were extremely allergic to the point of death on her point. They both have many allergies where the parents have none. The penicillin affected his dna.