I tell you - war is coming.

peace man
NEVILLE+CHAMBERLAIN.jpg

"This means peace in our time."

war man
karsh_churchill.jpg

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

Which man told us the truth I ask you?

Fools believe that everything is fine and giggle like morons. Detecting danger belongs to the wise.

Proverbs 22:3
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

There is a big difference between science fiction and science. Most sci-fi authors create a fantasy based on their own current technology. For example, in the 1800's they did imagine going to the moon in a cannon. Most of their futuristic technology comes from alien races. Yeah, that live on alien planets far away. However, the human people act like those in their own time and place, and what I mean to say is - what does indeed show up in a sci-fi author's pages. Mostly it is a very familiar world chock full of the cultural concerns of the author's own era.

Back in 2005 I told you that the iphone would come out in 2007 and it would revolutionize our technology in many ways. Debunkers laughed at me. When it came out in 2007 they said it would be a flop and when it became a success. They simply said that it was obvious and that they are calling me captain obvious from now on.

OK as for my prediction of the phone replacing the camera. When I made it the debunkers said that I was completely insane. However, last year in 2012 more photographs were taken using the iphone than any other camera. It is easy to ridicule others, but I have seen future events and predicted them on many web pages.

Here is my message. People need to prepare. Most intelligent people knew that the world did not end in 2012 or 2013, but they prepare anyway. It is like they know we are entering a new era. I call it the "time of troubles" or "period of peril", but you will know that we are in it when there is no food in your grocery.

walt willis

I tell you - war is coming.

peace man
NEVILLE+CHAMBERLAIN.jpg

"This means peace in our time."

war man
karsh_churchill.jpg

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

Which man told us the truth I ask you?

Fools believe that everything is fine and giggle like morons. Detecting danger belongs to the wise.

Proverbs 22:3
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

There is a big difference between science fiction and science. Most sci-fi authors create a fantasy based on their own current technology. For example, in the 1800's they did imagine going to the moon in a cannon. Most of their futuristic technology comes from alien races. Yeah, that live on alien planets far away. However, the human people act like those in their own time and place, and what I mean to say is - what does indeed show up in a sci-fi author's pages. Mostly it is a very familiar world chock full of the cultural concerns of the author's own era.

Back in 2005 I told you that the iphone would come out in 2007 and it would revolutionize our technology in many ways. Debunkers laughed at me. When it came out in 2007 they said it would be a flop and when it became a success. They simply said that it was obvious and that they are calling me captain obvious from now on.

OK as for my prediction of the phone replacing the camera. When I made it the debunkers said that I was completely insane. However, last year in 2012 more photographs were taken using the iphone than any other camera. It is easy to ridicule others, but I have seen future events and predicted them on many web pages.

Here is my message. People need to prepare. Most intelligent people knew that the world did not end in 2012 or 2013, but they prepare anyway. It is like they know we are entering a new era. I call it the "time of troubles" or "period of peril", but you will know that we are in it when there is no food in your grocery.

But we are way too smart to have another war...right?
Whatever happen to the war to end all wars?
Head in the sand= tail feathers get plucked!
To the general dumb public (GDP) I say wake-up!
Of course there will be another war and then there will be peace followed by war followed by peace...If we don't blow up the whole world the next time.
The only question I now have is when will it start?
If the next war is a world nuclear war that uses up most of our weapons of mass distruction, we may very well kiss our retirerment goodby...
Can we start a poll to call the time and place of the next war. I would love to see how many people on this forum come close as compared to the GDP.
I'll guess the first Nuke gets dropped on South Korea in 2014.
My second guess would be an EMP attack in the USA in the same year.
Hope our aliens friends are able to prevent the madness before we screw up our world...