Warp Drive

scorpius3353

Warp Drive

Check out the following:

http://www.stardrivedevice.com/

Myself and ZeoEmeraude researched this one day--though the name sounds ironic, it's the homepage for Archer Enterprises--and they claim to have the patents for warp-drive faster-than-light propulsion. No guys this ain't 'Star Trek' but it comes damned close. Would any of you who may have a background in advanced astrophysics or electrical engineering check this one out and tell me what you think?

ZeoEmeraude

Re: Warp Drive

Yo Scorpius:

I checked out this site with ya and I gotta tell ya bro...the method is sound. I think it is sustainable....but who can say. I mean with all the mumbo-jumbo out there these dayz regardin warp theory and worm-holes it comes as no surprise that we would investigate a site like this. I think that the physics involved could work....but i'm no expert so don't quote me on that.....I encourage all who are intrerested in warp- or interspacial theory to check the link out...I guarantee that it will surprise ya.

Your Freedom Fighter Commander: Zeo

thenumbersix

a Diametric Drive / Negative Mass Propulsion

Doesn't this require the existence of exotic matter with gravitational repulsion, supposedly what is accelerating the expansion of the Universe ? You'd think someone would have the money just to build one of these things for the hell of it...

Ion Propulsion is probably our best hope for a cheap re-usable source for the near future.

Lucidus

I am skeptical. This site plainly states that is does not give you enough information to evaluate the technology, unless you buy the book that is. Uh...no thanks.

? ?Some of the folks who visit our 'site may be left still wondering whether the StarDrive device as presented herein actually represents a real and viable technology or if it's merely another abstract theoretical proposal in speculative engineering. The fact is that StarDrive Engineering represents a solid triumph of scientific logic and mathematics that is virtually unimpeachable in the way it fulfills its inherent objective: to provide irrefutable proof that real all-electric light-speed starships can be built today with existing technology - and a complete set of basic specifications and instructions for doing just that!

Chaos12

I do believe that the fastest anything can move is an infinite amount below the speed of light.

systemoftheuniverse

the fastest propulsion will get you is limited. But energies that repell eachother have better possiabilities.

What is the speed of magnatism? A giant ring spun by strong magnetic pulses might spin at the speed of light.

StarLord

Breaks out the stop watch and lets G100 watch as they clock Harte and his response on this one.