Was John Titor and Alexander one of the same people??

themanwithn0name

SOME dialups had static but even when they had a dynamic you had a bank of ips.

But thats hardly the easiest part of proving him a hoax

Peregrini

themanwithnOname said:
But thats hardly the easiest part of proving him a hoax
That's what I was getting at. I'm not a Titor believer but I don't think I'd use an IP addr to debunk him unless it was maybe the same day, but even then...there are better ways.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, he gotta be posting from somewhere. Unless you were able to know exactly where he was posting from and get there physically to meet with him, how could you prove anything?

Peregrini beats me to it!

themanwithn0name

Well, he gotta be posting from somewhere. Unless you were able to know exactly where he was posting from and get there physically to meet with him, how could you prove anything?

Peregrini beats me to it!

I also think an IRC chatroom was involved

My first problem with John Titor was Alas Babylon

and I said "I have read this story before"

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I agree with everybody, Alexander is not John Titor. When Alexander was posting in the IRC and on my website. I did something, I never done before or since. I checked out his IP phone number and traced it to Birmingham, Alabama. Next, I search the Internet for any and all postings, by any “Alexander”, I found just one after two days of searching. And Alexander posted one posting of about 15 words which was a comment to the previous postings. (Not sure if this was our Alexander the time traveler) No other information was found.

Do I believe Alexander was a true time traveler! Here is my feelings on the subject 70% chance a fake and 30% chance just don't know.

Samstwitch - thank you for your time that you spent listing your comments. I like your comments they seem genuine and sincere as most your postings do. Keep the good postings coming Samstwitch.

Samstwitch

Samstwitch - thank you for your time that you spent listing your comments. I like your comments they seem genuine and sincere as most your postings do. Keep the good postings coming Samstwitch.

You're welcome Professor. And thank you. :)

Ren

I believe that Alexander is either an Internet personality by the name of 'sollog' or is in someway associated with sollog.

I used to live close to this guy and probably knew him when he was younger. Most likely he is chemically imbalanced but capable of brilliant insight into our possible future.

My memory is clouded about all of this due to the effects of time travel. I'm not saying that I was doing the traveling. I'm just saying that my lack of memory of Alexander might be related to such phenomena.