Forum Game Way Too Much Time?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:After getting my eyes uncrossed from reading the comments, answers, questions, I ponder if someone doesn't have too much time on their hands and a new pc that needs breaking in or is in need of recognition. As a psychologist, I'd say both and neither. Just spoiled.

NerdyGilr3

When I have way too much time on my hands, I'm on Facebook or watching TV. Or both.
I'm a Nerdy Girl after all :rolleyes:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When I have too much free time, I play games on my iPhone. I don't watch TV a lot. I like movies though. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When I have too much time, I play Minecraft. In fact, I play Minecraft even when I don't have too much time.

What do you guys do when you happen to have too much time? :)

TnWatchdog

If I have too much time on my hands I will look for ways to relax...I enjoy watching movies while I google to see if my guess on how old the actors are is correct. I also google to see how old dead people were and what they died from if they are no longer with us. This is very interesting as the Grim Reaper comes in various forms and at various times. (Use your free time wisely as life is short, very short, and unpredictable) And finally... if I still have to much time on my hands, I will have a few cold ones.