Media Wealth Inequality in America

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers. The reality is often not what we think it is.

Pretty astonishing, but is it really such a big surprise?

Samstwitch

It's due to corruption in America, and it's going to get worse, before it gets better.

Thanks for posting this depressing, but need-to-know informative information, Boss.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I assume it's like that all around the world. It's logical to think we'll hit a break point some time in the future at which society and order can no longer be due to that.

BlastTyrant

Well the problem is the Gap between Middle class and the Elite is Diminishing as well, i already noticed the Tax increase in my pay checks, where i use to be able to be just fine i am now starting to sweat a little. It will get the the point where the top 10% will be well over the top 40% and we will have little to nothing. I get Calls from CEO's who are so spoiled they actually request to have our on-site come up and turn their printers on for them cause they don't want to leave there desk's to do it, or have the receptionists call for troubleshooting it really is truly sad.

TnWatchdog

Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers.
I liked your post not for what the vid said but how clearly the information was presented. I was in the middle of the graph a few years back but now I am sliding off the chart...unfortunately on the left side. What bothers me is I didn't bring this on to myself...other people did. I was working for a large corporation and one facility closed...I was transferred to another facility but in 2008 that facility closed. Now the investment group that was keeping the company afloat has now taken it over, in addition to other similar companies in the industry. The rich keep getting richer. Now with all the executive orders and everything else, it is going to end up with an economic collapse, martial law, starve, take the mark...live or die. It is pathetic as Blast has stated. The current rise in the stock market reminds me of the big rise before the big fall! Get ready...

Loopi

The Bearded One
Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers.
I liked your post not for what the vid said but how clearly the information was presented. I was in the middle of the graph a few years back but now I am sliding off the chart...unfortunately on the left side. What bothers me is I didn't bring this on to myself...other people did. I was working for a large corporation and one facility closed...I was transferred to another facility but in 2008 that facility closed. Now the investment group that was keeping the company afloat has now taken it over, in addition to other similar companies in the industry. The rich keep getting richer. Now with all the executive orders and everything else, it is going to end up with an economic collapse, martial law, starve, take the mark...live or die. It is pathetic as Blast has stated. The current rise in the stock market reminds me of the big rise before the big fall! Get ready...
FOR A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!! :D