Media Wealth Inequality in America

TimeTravel_00

In the words of Octavus Prime " We all see the writing on the wall. This economy is going to tank and tank hard. It maybe happening sooner than we think..." We need this. Perhaps the words of a time traveler that felt we would be better off afterwards...... LOL, as for lyrics of the current top R&B hit, looks to me like a few of the other members felt it was appropriate, LOL

titorite

Really?

Come on sam. Sense of humor here but it only applies if you know the context I suppose. The movie would be "They Live"

The spoof there is steve jobs selling his latest I gadget ... as one of the aliens from they live. With all their hypnotic suggestionsd stuff...

UNLESS THOSE GLASSES WERE REAL! If So I WAnT A pAIR

TimeTravel_00

Really?

Come on sam. Sense of humor here but it only applies if you know the context I suppose. The movie would be "They Live"

The spoof there is steve jobs selling his latest I gadget ... as one of the aliens from they live. With all their hypnotic suggestionsd stuff...

I always knew that Google would be Apple's downfall....... I just didn't realize that they were sponsoring Rowdy Roddy Piper's shooting sprees.....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Perhaps wealth inequality has indeed the same origin as in the movie. I guess that theory is as good as any others.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I always knew that Google would be Apple's downfall....... I just didn't realize that they were sponsoring Rowdy Roddy Piper's shooting sprees.....
If you want to speculate about Google vs Apple, please start a thread in the General Discussion section. We'll try to stick to the topic here.

Thanks.

TnWatchdog

Really?

I agree, I say the picture is about our hunger for more being satisfied. I want it, I need it, and I got to have it...as long as I get my 'whatever' I am happy and won't question authority. Like the movie, 'They Live'...we are blind until we can see!

Samstwitch

Really?

Come on sam.

Yes, really. It went over my head until it was explained. I'm not an Apple person and I didn't even know who Steve Jobs was until he died and I learned about him on the news. We can't all know everything. Thanks to TT_0 for the explanation. :)

TimeTravel_00

images.jpgtlst04.jpg
I wonder what our friend was looking at with those glasses? I hope it was better than what Roddy Piper saw taking place in the bank.

titorite

The ineqity is long and old. Not stemmed from the movie but from old money.

it is very sad... I am very familiar.

And this cash for gold thing has worked like magic. Diamonds are pricy shiney rocks. The Fiat currency has owned.

And we are all enslaved for it...

Only this is the internet age.

So their actully is alot of hope worth hoping for... especially when one can hope to support individual activisim to correct this fraudulent banking system/scam.

I wonder how many international bankers are skull and bones men and What in the heck is going on if not a power struggle between the S&B and the control powers of Israel? It is obvious political/diplomatic war from where I sit .... Isreal.... now theirs a nation that doesn't need anymore foreign aid from the USA. Talk about wealth inequity, the majority of their national budget is money they get from the USA like a lazy beggar. ...
They get all sorts of weapons and war money and we have to cut money to air traffic control towers....

Please process that.

We must endanger our civil infrastructure because we can't stop giving money to isreal that they use to run Palestinian death camps.