website problem

JimmyD

I suppose it could be the Liberal Left trying to censor anything time travel related.

I would not be surprised.

I'm not sure it is a liberal/conservative thing, but I can cite several examples of someone out there 'cleaning up', removing records and evidence, ...even google altering their search algorithms to make it difficult to find good relevant information.

...while people wait around for a corpse to 'return' and answer questions about a fictitious narrative.

*sigh*

Khaos

where the wild things are
I suppose it could be the Liberal Left trying to censor anything time travel related.

Probably. They are all about censoring things they disagree with. Oh no! That street sign over there, it has a word that references the civil war, that is so racist and needs to be removed!

I know its a tad off topic, but here is something going on in my own city right now:

Kalamazoo to decide on removal of Bronson Park statue tonight

This fountain has been around for decades, not a single person has complained until now. And yup, its gotta be those SJW Liberal manics. If you want to know if Native American's here are bothered by it, we're not, if we were so bothered by it, it would have been removed decades ago, and plus local tribes have actually supported keeping it.