Weird creatures you don't want to meet

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Weird Creatures You Don't Want to Meet

Numenorean7 said:
I've just watched a TV program with a guess who as been studying and searching for the Big Foot since more than 20 years. He worked with a scientist from the university of washington, and he said that the 1967 Patterson video was not a hoax. He talked about the Jacob pictures posted by baudmiksen earlier. The guy said that there are about 2 000 bigfoots in North America. Interesting, but the anchorman was not really interested, so he wasn't asking very interesting questions.

YouTube - bigfoot patterson

The guy as been studying an pretty large area in Quebec, and he found many foot prints between 14 and 18 inches that he claims to be bigfoot prints.
I didn't think that serious people was searching for the bigfoot like this guy does. That's interesting, because they don't talk a lot about these subjets on TV in our days.

Num7
well I just watched a show on big foot on the history chanel(monster hunters) the closing thoughts were. we have a prymate thats very big,and don't much like people. it is scattered all over the planet just like we are and thats bout all we know.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I can't be sure if they exist at all. If someone asks me "hey, why don't we see them ?" I'll almost don't know what to answer...
What about "They exist, but they hide, we can't see them."

Footprints, photos, videos, we can't be sure. And yeah, they seem to be all over the planet, hiding from us. strange.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I don't have a problem with the large monkey thought, but the whole idea of a intellagent creature thats a little much.
I vote giant monkey

gonzogirl

Some people think that Bigfoot is just too smart for anyone and can hide..
But I think that w/ todays technology that we would have bagged one by now.. Which could account for the pioneers not killing one..I dont think they knew they were there! And the native Americans repected the creature too much to kill it..Some things were off limits to the Native Americans. I dont think that bigfoot would have been a threat to them. I can see the Native Am killing the colonialists for obvious reasons..
Maybe the government found a way to "corral" them and keep them in the "Area off limits" section of government forests. That would be the only way I can accept not one carcass.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Perhaps they are intelligent enought to hide from us.
They might be the missing link as well.
It's hard to tell, maybe they never existed at all !
It's not that easy to talk about these creatures without looking like a complete nut case.

Num7 :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well they can't be the missing link, cause I am the great white ape that talks....aaahhhooohhheeeee thump,thump,thump, he beats his chest.ha,ha,ha,
do you realy think it would be hard to hide from a bunch of jabbering fools stompin through your living room????? not me.
I do however believe they are real, theres just to many reports for it not to be, and they span 100's yrs. and thousands of miles. now just what they realy are, we don't know. there may be something to what Gonzo says bout the restricted areas of the woods, thats odd to close off wilderness areas. if nothin is there. it could be a training area thow, and they don't want any innocents getting hurt by mistake.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well they can't be the missing link, cause I am the great white ape that talks....aaahhhooohhheeeee thump,thump,thump, he beats his chest.ha,ha,ha,
do you realy think it would be hard to hide from a bunch of jabbering fools stompin through your living room????? not me.
I do however believe they are real, theres just to many reports for it not to be, and they span 100's yrs. and thousands of miles. now just what they realy are, we don't know. there may be something to what Gonzo says bout the restricted areas of the woods, thats odd to close off wilderness areas. if nothin is there. it could be a training area thow, and they don't want any innocents getting hurt by mistake.

The forestry people say its because there is no logging and so its a fire hazard ...but I think that since the government uses High Tech to see where the pot is growing.....I think that they see Bigfoot and just "moved them" thats the only thing that makes sense to me..
Wouldnt it be wild if it were true? I guess I can expect someone at my house soon..MIB............:)

Harte

I'm 'bout to give up on the big feller myself.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster

seems I remember a movie(sifi) where the bigfoot was a drone/robot/slave of the E.T.'s . and used to gather samples from the surface of the earth for there lab work. thats why we could never find one. when ever one got in a trapped place the E.T's would transport them back to the lab. deep under ground all tracks/trace of them would just dead end. however I am not convinced they can't be found/proved one way or the other. cause like Gonzo said, with all the advaned tech. thermal scanners/motion dectors/infared optics, I mean they can look through the walls of your house and see where you are, and what you are doing. so they should have no prob. chasing one down. but thats just me

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well hang on to your asses folks, I just saw an advertisement for a show on the discovery channel about gene splitting, and how they expect to be able to cross human to animal genes.hoping with thearpy to give humans animal trates. like super smelling,improved hearing, lowlight vision. now aint that just ducky, so in a few yrs we will see the D.E.A. makeing it part of the training program to have your smeller upgraded to that of a hounddog. makes finding the rival dealers dope alot faster huh?????shit this is a real pandoras box folks. the projected time frame seemed to be 5-10 yrs but the preview was short so I'm not sure on that. hope to have the tech. skills to put up links soon. so I can show where I get this stuff I talk about. this one however should be on the discover channel site. as thats where I saw the preview.