weird stuff i found...

lamdo263

i don't know if this is the right way to post it but check it out the link...

oh by the way i think it a AI art or something not real so i have a question...write back anybody.
I don't know Secertman. If this was a video made via computer CGI, or the real thing. Brillant piece of film if it was.
I've heard of underground unknown cities before. The light derived would have had to come from some phosphorescent means on the roof of the caves. This would only to a slight measure describe where UFOs come from too, as there's some evidence of that also.

If these cave explorers were real, they either became diseased or were killed. Good find thanks.

AKASHIC RECORDS

I don't know Secertman. If this was a video made via computer CGI, or the real thing. Brillant piece of film if it was.
I've heard of underground unknown cities before. The light derived would have had to come from some phosphorescent means on the roof of the caves. This would only to a slight measure describe where UFOs come from too, as there's some evidence of that also.

If these cave explorers were real, they either became diseased or were killed. Good find thanks.
Fake!, there is no HOLLOW EARTH from what the AKASHIC RECORDS says but here are other dimensions inside. Its a MYTH I read the book in 1978 I have the Akashic Record reading on video if you wanna hear it?