weird stuff i found...

Beholder

It looks very good, but it also has many hallmarks of contemporary AI art:
* The faces at a distance are fuzzy, like many AI art tools generate.
* Limbs don't look very functional physically.
* There are no recurring details across different images, suggesting low contextual understanding of what the same animal would look like in another context.
* The image composition looks too good, as if generated from inverse convolutions.
* The brown filter is probably an attempt to keep the style consistent across random content.
* Too many similarities with things known on earth with slight deviations, suggesting a limitation in imagination.
* The algorithm thinks in 2D convolutions immitating the effects of light, not calculating how light falls on 3D models. This can be seen from the strange mix of shadow sharpness faded together.

Secretman3811

It looks very good, but it also has many hallmarks of contemporary AI art:
* The faces at a distance are fuzzy, like many AI art tools generate.
* Limbs don't look very functional physically.
* There are no recurring details across different images, suggesting low contextual understanding of what the same animal would look like in another context.
* The image composition looks too good, as if generated from inverse convolutions.
* The brown filter is probably an attempt to keep the style consistent across random content.
* Too many similarities with things known on earth with slight deviations, suggesting a limitation in imagination.
* The algorithm thinks in 2D convolutions immitating the effects of light, not calculating how light falls on 3D models. This can be seen from the strange mix of shadow sharpness faded together.
Thank you but I wonder if AI can draw a time machine of it and have a blueprint of it do you think it can be done?

Beholder

Thank you but I wonder if AI can draw a time machine of it and have a blueprint of it do you think it can be done?
It would probably look up images of time machine schematics online, generalize patterns for recurring 2D patches and try to puzzle them together into a new shape, by randomly burning in what's perceived as the closest match. It would kind of look like schematics, but make no sense electrically.

WholesomeBeefman

My sister had a man from a missionary program she was working with stay with her for a few weeks. He was and ex-engineer for some secret govt agency or something like that. He told her of many conspiracies that he said we true. One thing he said was that “the greys” are bio-engineered, soulless being that have been living in the earth for 10s of thousands of years. Not from outer space, he said

Secretman3811

My sister had a man from a missionary program she was working with stay with her for a few weeks. He was and ex-engineer for some secret govt agency or something like that. He told her of many conspiracies that he said we true. One thing he said was that “the greys” are bio-engineered, soulless being that have been living in the earth for 10s of thousands of years. Not from outer space, he said
It seem that the grey alien is a ant maybe that is why the alien is a creature that is are a Ant I not to sure but they need food like human blood I think so

Wind7

Staff
I found this disclaimer written by the creator of the video entitled

"The Lost Expedition Into The Hollow Earth (AI Art Project w/ dark ambient soundscape)"

For those that miss the obvious humor in the intro (here's looking at you Margaret!), the lack of any verifiable evidence, the funny looking images, or even those who didn't take the time to look at some of my previous comments: THIS IS A CREATIVE WORK USING AI ART GENERATION. I've been open about this since the beginning. BUT, here is some unsolicited advice - There ARE channels and videos out there attempting to fool you and deceive you into thinking these types of images are legit. I won't name them here but they are not hard to find. Study the style of the images I have posted here in order to help you recognize others who are exploiting you. Don't fall for the 'shiny object syndrome'. Belief is the enemy of Knowing and Discernment is the skill that should be utilized most of all. -- Altrusian Grace Media

It is STILL very entertaining to watch though! :)