Weird Thing

CaryP

Weird Thing

I think I once accused CaryP of being Alexander or maxwell.

Hack, you have got to be deficating me. How could I have ever, possibly given that impression? ROTFLMAO!!!!! That is just too funny.

Cary

CaryP

Weird Thing

Oh, sweet Jesus, you folks have got me posting a triple, but I can't resist. Grin and bear it is all that comes to mind, or just ignore it. WTF anyway.

It seems that we in the community have gathered for many reasons. One is to seek the truth. If, for any reason that JT's story comes true, we might feel the need to rely on one another. JT told us to find 4 to 5 others that we could trust in times of trouble. Perhaps this is our way of seeking one another out to find those people. We may never meet, but we may \"need\" one another at some time.

Sue,

Could you be my mamma? I know you're younger and all, but your maternalistic instintcs are just amazing. Your children are very lucky indeed. Thanks boo, for being the resident board "Mom."

Cary

HackimerRob

Weird Thing

Su, it was me who claimed also that Satan was peragro. I think that was because of the way he came back after the chatting with him to say that he believed him. Now, I would never venture that guess.

StarLord

Weird Thing

As soon as you can manipulate gravity push/pull using both dark matter and actual mass Stars, planets, you would be able to cancel the affects of inertia. Ask the Govt. they have all kinds of reverse engineered stuff working. :D

HackimerRob

Weird Thing

Inertia dampening would be very difficult without gravitational affecting machinery. Unless you use a multidirectional high force exhaust?

StarLord

Weird Thing

nope, go play with magnets and you get an instant lesson in how it works. and those are tiny magnets. All energy is basicly the same thing, just different vibrational expression / rate.

Exaust, HA~!! Thats rich :D

You were just testing me right ? :D

HackimerRob

Weird Thing

Thanks SFW I made it in paint.
Starlord, I, uh, wasn't testing at all, I'm talking out of that hole in my butt.
:)
as a jester would be wont to do in lieu of a beheading.
@);-

StarLord

Weird Thing

Aye, Charlie Mc Carthy's handler used to do that when he was breathing in, then he would ventriloquate normaly on the exhalation.

I have heard that was the worst thing that could happen is if you hiccup when you talk like you were doing just then. :D

I wonder, would an implosion take place??