Weird Thing

PyRo99

Weird Thing

We shall see, soon enough.

I'm going to research it, see if anyone else has had any of these instances.

Actually, It'd be cool if it was correlated to Extraterrestrials.

HackimerRob

Weird Thing

Of course that would be cool, unless they're here to kill us all, in which case, eh...not so much. I'm for telling your parents if you see it again. It might actually mean you're sick (physically) or something. I've heard of people seeing sparks of light or stuff like that and it's related to stress and illness. Oh well, good luck. I agree with Ralan too. See if you can get your hands on a camera.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Weird Thing

Moved this as I posted it in the wrong place initially? :huh:

Pyro: I would expect carry a number of items when investigating wierd events such as these and I will detail them and the purpose here.

Flask of coffee: To maintain an alert and watchful state.

Compass: Aliens may use Gravimetric manipulation and/or Elecromagnetic drives for their ships. In the presence of such, a compass will go barmy and you'll know it's the real McCoy.

A copy of any SETI book by Carl Sagan, as a kind of how to manual.

A copy of The Hitch hikers Guide to the Galaxy, in case the Aliens have a sense of humour and a spare Babel-fish to hand.

A flashlight: To illuminate pranksters hiding under Glow-in-the-dark bedsheets.

A nice shiny aluminium baseball bat: In case the Aliens haven't heard of Carl Sagan or Douglas Adams and aren't aware that they are supposed to be friendly.

A mobile phone: Once captured, this phone which is hidden up your arse, can be used for maybe one short call as you accelerate at Mach 40 out of the atmosphere. Don't call Nellis AFB as they've had enough with yoofoe's lately.

Ring Domino's and order a 30 minute pizza... it will find you anywhere in the galaxy, so when it does, ask the delivery man for a lift home.

This may seem mocking in tone, but you've got me panicking and my British stiff upper lip has failed me and the Dark-side of the Farce has taken me.

(I am to be known as Dark Raver from now on. *Hissss, huffff... hissss, huffff...*)

StarLord

Weird Thing

The only thing missing is snack food for the dolphins and of course a great towel.
One should NEVER get ET's attention if you do not have a towel on your person.
Intergalactic travel should ONLY be undertaken when you have a good towel.

PyRo99

Weird Thing

Ridiculing me, hah, i love it.

I never said that it was ETs. I BELIEVE that it has to deal with Spirits. If it does have to do with ETs, I'm not going to resist. Why Should I? They probably have plasma canons or some crocked up thing to destroy me. :p

StarLord

Weird Thing

Hmm..No Way. but they may make you eat some slime devils from Rygulus VIII, and THAT will help you to see spirits, but they have to be above 100 proof I heard. :D

KiraSjon

Weird Thing

Originally posted by PyRo99@Aug 2 2004, 10:59 PM
I believe it has something to deal with Spirituality.

PyRo. >:D<

Hello Pyro:
I'm new around here and am reading former posts, so sorry if this comes to you so late. I would like to ask you what provoked your belief that you experienced a spirit? I would also like to ask you of your physical state at the time, if you don't mind. Many people experiencing contact with energy take on a lot of it themselves and it can cause physical reactions. Oh, one more - sorry to seem nosey - how have your dreams been since? In my beliefs, we have many explanations for these experiences, but I'd like to see how yours relates to others I've known.

Thanks for your time.
Kira*

Judge Bean

Weird Thing

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 3 2004, 05:09 PM
The only thing missing is snack food for the dolphins and of course a great towel.
One should NEVER get ET's attention if you do not have a towel on your person.
Intergalactic travel should ONLY be undertaken when you have a good towel.

For properly-prepared field investigation into the paranormal (or, PPFIP), shadowy figures have suggested carrying a 3-month supply of garbagebag twistyties.

Snow

Weird Thing

Why do people start using a thread they find ridiculous as an outhouse?

Aren't you supposed to try to contribute something to a topic . . . if you think Pryo is on the wrong track, wouldn't something more than ridicule be more helpful to him?

ahhh well . . . who am I?

poop away