Weird things about youself

Martian

Um. More weird things.

I'm socially awkward. Is that weird?
:D I am to PaulaJedi :confused: Feels like a curse at times ::LOL:: but I prefer to be socially awkward rather than following the set rules of being normal :cool:
But... But... Normal is just a vector perpendicular to a surface, defined by the cross product of two orthogonal vectors tangential to the surface! It's very useful for specular reflection calculations, computation of rigid body dynamics, and other things. :)

Night Vision

Um. More weird things.

:D I am to PaulaJedi :confused: Feels like a curse at times ::LOL:: but I prefer to be socially awkward rather than following the set rules of being normal :cool:
But... But... Normal is just a vector perpendicular to a surface, defined by the cross product of two orthogonal vectors tangential to the surface! It's very useful for specular reflection calculations, computation of rigid body dynamics, and other things. :)
:eek: ::LOL::

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Um. More weird things.

True. But I have strange humor so I have to hide it most of the time. When I use it and people don't get it, I feel odd. I also have problems with eye contact. I'm always aware of it. I ask myself, how long am I supposed to look at someone? Was that too short? Wait, they won't look at me. Certain people make me feel stiff and uncomfortable. Others, I feel silly and goofy. I don't know. I just know by seeing other peoples' body language that they think I'm quite odd. I don't like small talk. I feel fake. I prefer meaningful conversation, one on one. I hate groups. I close up in groups. I'm also so far from normal in this respect: I don't own a dress (but I am NOT a lesbian or masculine in any way!), I don't feel comfortable around fancy people (high fashion, yuppy, etc), I don't watch sports or participate in them, I don't have my hair in a pony tail and own only one pair of yoga pants. I don't look like other females. It's hard to explain. I'm just not a fancy person. I look nice when I have to but that's it. Hate heels. Do have some high heel boots but you should see me trying to walk in them.
Name brands mean absolutely NOTHING to me. Nada.

Too much info?

Night Vision

Um. More weird things.

True. But I have strange humor so I have to hide it most of the time. When I use it and people don't get it, I feel odd. I also have problems with eye contact. I'm always aware of it. I ask myself, how long am I supposed to look at someone? Was that too short? Wait, they won't look at me. Certain people make me feel stiff and uncomfortable. Others, I feel silly and goofy. I don't know. I just know by seeing other peoples' body language that they think I'm quite odd. I don't like small talk. I feel fake. I prefer meaningful conversation, one on one. I hate groups. I close up in groups. I'm also so far from normal in this respect: I don't own a dress (but I am NOT a lesbian or masculine in any way!), I don't feel comfortable around fancy people (high fashion, yuppy, etc), I don't watch sports or participate in them, I don't have my hair in a pony tail and own only one pair of yoga pants. I don't look like other females. It's hard to explain. I'm just not a fancy person. I look nice when I have to but that's it. Hate heels. Do have some high heel boots but you should see me trying to walk in them.

Too much info?
Me to PauleJedi not many understand me or even try to :) Happens to me every day :( that is why I like this site so much because I can be around people that actually think and do not follow a standard guideline on how to be or act :) :confused: is called being unique ;) lots of peeps don't understand what it means to be unique :D You are unique PaulaJedi 4505620ebf5b40634fb2b9472262cdd8.gif

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Too much info?
Me to PauleJedi not many understand me or even try to :) Happens to me every day :( that is why I like this site so much because I can be around people that actually think and do not follow a standard guideline on how to be or act :) :confused: is called being unique ;) lots of peeps don't understand what it means to be unique :D You are unique PaulaJedi View attachment 3186

That's why I like it here, too. :)

Night Vision

View attachment 3187

Too much info?
Me to PauleJedi not many understand me or even try to :) Happens to me every day :( that is why I like this site so much because I can be around people that actually think and do not follow a standard guideline on how to be or act :) :confused: is called being unique ;) lots of peeps don't understand what it means to be unique :D You are unique PaulaJedi View attachment 3186

That's why I like it here, too.
:)

Night Vision

Too much info?

That's why I like it here, too. :)
fist-bump.jpg

TimeFlipper

Um. More weird things.

Correct..Its similar to the angle of the dangle being inversionally proportional to the 3rd and 5th laws of thermodynamics :eek: