Welcome All, from 2026

Judge Bean

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

To paraphrase T.S. Eliot, Madame Zozostra, the most famous clairvoyant in Europe, nonetheless has a bad head cold.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
Zeshua sent me a pm basically saying that he was not going to be posting in public forums and had been \"warned\" away from using pms. Guess this thread is done huh?[/b]

Duly noted.... thread closed.

sosuemetoo

What puzzles me is this though. He said that he had run this exercise through to 2009... apparently not.
Actually she did, all the way through 2009. Just not here. This thread has been closed then was invisible for 5 years 10 months.

ZESH: Did you not see this coming? Surely you have an 'old' copy of our Board to hand?

Bugger'im.
It appears she might have seen this coming. You [Grayson] had the old copy of the board, filed away....until recently.

I find the whole thing very interesting, to say the least.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Actually she did, all the way through 2009. Just not here. This thread has been closed then was invisible for 5 years 10 months.

It appears she might have seen this coming. You [Grayson] had the old copy of the board, filed away....until recently.

I find the whole thing very interesting, to say the least.

I think I said that in 2005...

6 years to pick me up on it?

LARRF!

someguy

Large enough Time Quakes or alterations of the timeline can be detected and triangulated, and then, Shut down.
I believe I said something very similar to this, but what I said had to do with physical TT, they can intercept the portal and make it open where they want it to.

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, I will continue reading the thread and responding to my findings.

Cool thread

JasperMoon

Is this thread still alive? I'd like to know if I'm going to ever get a screenplay made into a movie, what is the name of that movie going to be and what company will produce it? Thanks!

HDRKID

Zeshua said "Global Civil War, is
the same all over the globe. It is truly a David versus
Goliath scenario and this is one thing JT never said,
this is a worldwide phenomenon."

That sounds like what is taking place in Egypt to me.

In David versus Goliath it is good to remember that David won.

My question is how could information sent to the past affect what is to come?

JasperMoon

History is not a straight line, but a circle. Cyclical. If you have studied history like I have all these years, I am an historian by trade, you will see it for yourself. We are in the time of the revolution (Alex Collier even said the Founding Fathers have reincarnated at this time to help us). The French soon followed with disastrous results. Today, our revolution is starting in Egypt, where Napolean took his troops and shot the Sphinx'x nose off. He paid for that. And today, our revolution is starting in Wisconsin, the dairy state. The British and Iroquois stole alot of cattle to feed themselves in the wilderness war of the Revolutionary War (New York State), the state that was the home to many British loyalists who took off to Canada instead of staying and fighting. And because so many Americans are still apathetic to what is happening, ours will end in disastrous results (because of the Sarah Palins and company for starters--I'll be you'll find some French in her background) See the similarities and the differences? History is cyclical.

HDRKID

Hi jasper moon:

OK many of my prediction deal with rising gas prices.

TAKEN FROM http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us...-351-a-gallon-2011-03-07?reflink=MW_news_stmp

U.S. gasoline prices on Monday rose a penny to an average of $3.51 a gallon for regular unleaded, according to the AAA Daily Fuel Gauge Report. A week ago, gasoline cost $3.37 a gallon. A month ago, it cost $3.12 a gallon. Gasoline sold for an average of $2.75 a gallon one year ago

Phoenix

what happens if the Pope Dies?

03/04/05.

(Note: I have as of yet not received an answer to this question.)
Well it is a little uncanny that he did die "soon". The beauracy reference was not as relevant as what happened to the legacy of the pope.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatification_and_canonisation_of_Pope_John_Paul_II
A positive reference for the time? Your pope will be sainted; that is something nice to say about 2005.

Proof? I don't think so. I am sure people in 2005 were talking about giving him sainthood. But no one thought to say that here.