Welcome All, from 2026

TempusErusRerum_0

Zeshua is not a real time traveller. Time travel tests with humans did not begin until August of 2031. The previous two Johns spoke in order to inspire fanatics so they would realize the Mad Cow Disease is a real risk and stopped the estimated 1050 deaths from becoming fact. This is why their radical claims are for the most part false. However, you donseemntonbe correct about Gravitrons completing a time bridge, and such a theory was accomplished back in 2026 to connect with past times, so I believe that you worked in P2 as a scientist developing intra-universal time travel.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Zeshua is not a real time traveller. Time travel tests with humans did not begin until August of 2031. The previous two Johns spoke in order to inspire fanatics so they would realize the Mad Cow Disease is a real risk and stopped the estimated 1050 deaths from becoming fact. This is why their radical claims are for the most part false. However, you donseemntonbe correct about Gravitrons completing a time bridge, and such a theory was accomplished back in 2026 to connect with past times, so I believe that you worked in P2 as a scientist developing intra-universal time travel.

What? Are you a fool? read what you've written, think about it and then go stand in the corner.

How do you know that Zeshua isn't who she says she is? Have you traveled into our future too? Or, are you trying to spin the fact that the creation of the Zeshua device happened in your reality in 2026. If so, how does that apply to our reality as events must unfold seperately for any event and may not be like for like. You following me in any of this?

StarLord

With respect, Tempus is attempting to ride on the coattails of this Hoax and chum for the john titor thread.

Zeshua

Welcome All, from 2026

I would like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. A good friend from another board had suggested I come here as well. Now that I've got the communications protocols setup correctly there should be very few issues with posting on the forums here as well as TTI.

My hopes are only those of communication and appreciation for all of our pasts/presents/futures. I, unlike many other claimed Time Travelers, am not here in your present 14 March 2005. I am communicating via means of a very special wireless Ethernet bridge functioning through rented Supercomputer time and using a Graviton Generator to effectively "Tunnel" into your present. This allows me to effectively in real-time communicate through your forums.

I look forward to the discussion, please feel free to contact me privately if you wish.

I would again like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. I wish that I could amend the Subject-line for this post, as I am now communicating with you from the year 2027. I still receive many emails from various timelines from many of you who have found my posts and felt compelled to contact me. Please know that I have and will continue to help those when it is possible. My current email address, from 2005-2027 has not changed, you may reach me at : [email protected]

I am here briefly in 2020, communicating with you through my pioneering invention the Graviton Generator, and using this device in coordination with other technologies to effect a Bridge into your time. You spoke with me a few weeks ago concerning my Experiment and this Project. But now that you've had a few years to digest it, I thought I would again make one last offer of assistance.

I prefer not to speak of my true intentions with contacting the past. Every email I send, every post I make to a forum, every single bit of data makes alterations to the timeline.

Previously, I gave vague Hints, spoke in cryptic "Poems", and had been limited in what I could convey to the past without causing any extreme alterations to the timeline. There will be no Hints, no Poems. Here is what I have come to tell you, as much as I can tell you -

Be prepared to be self sufficient and live without the assistance of any Government for a period of 6-18 months depending upon your location. Have stocks of food, water purification systems for your family, and don't forget the salt. Without processed foods you will be drastically lowering your sodium intake. Without salt, most livestock will not survive, yes animals need salt too. Unless I am able to prevent the coming catastrophe, which I have lived through already, you will be facing famine, drought, the worldwide collapse of the global economy, millions that died, nations invading nations, absolute, complete mayhem. Almost none of you are prepared to be living like it's 1856, I urge you to prepare to secure at least a minimum standard of living. And please remember, most of all, that you cannot believe a word I say, I am just a voice on the net. It would be best if most of you Didn't believe me.

You have a period of turmoil coming, the Great Divide, do not be Blinded by the Deceiver. Only the Strong Survive, only those of strong will. Be Strong in mind and Strong of heart.

Good Days to you.

TimeFlipper

I would again like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. I wish that I could amend the Subject-line for this post, as I am now communicating with you from the year 2027. I still receive many emails from various timelines from many of you who have found my posts and felt compelled to contact me. Please know that I have and will continue to help those when it is possible. My current email address, from 2005-2027 has not changed, you may reach me at : [email protected]

I am here briefly in 2020, communicating with you through my pioneering invention the Graviton Generator, and using this device in coordination with other technologies to effect a Bridge into your time. You spoke with me a few weeks ago concerning my Experiment and this Project. But now that you've had a few years to digest it, I thought I would again make one last offer of assistance.

I prefer not to speak of my true intentions with contacting the past. Every email I send, every post I make to a forum, every single bit of data makes alterations to the timeline.

Previously, I gave vague Hints, spoke in cryptic "Poems", and had been limited in what I could convey to the past without causing any extreme alterations to the timeline. There will be no Hints, no Poems. Here is what I have come to tell you, as much as I can tell you -

Be prepared to be self sufficient and live without the assistance of any Government for a period of 6-18 months depending upon your location. Have stocks of food, water purification systems for your family, and don't forget the salt. Without processed foods you will be drastically lowering your sodium intake. Without salt, most livestock will not survive, yes animals need salt too. Unless I am able to prevent the coming catastrophe, which I have lived through already, you will be facing famine, drought, the worldwide collapse of the global economy, millions that died, nations invading nations, absolute, complete mayhem. Almost none of you are prepared to be living like it's 1856, I urge you to prepare to secure at least a minimum standard of living. And please remember, most of all, that you cannot believe a word I say, I am just a voice on the net. It would be best if most of you Didn't believe me.

You have a period of turmoil coming, the Great Divide, do not be Blinded by the Deceiver. Only the Strong Survive, only those of strong will. Be Strong in mind and Strong of heart.

Good Days to you.

Hmmmm, a Doomsday wannabe time-traveller...We have all seen a few of them over the past 5 years I have been pn Partanormalis...
No doubt you will be asked all sorts of questions about how your "Graviton Generator" and associated time-travelling gizmos work :cool: :D..

start at edge

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>

Keep Reading.

My group had a setback, the others who had worked on the project left under a vow of secrecy and I have continued the work on my own. Since our initial contacts to Feb 2005, Almost a year has gone by for myself. I have corresponded with individuals from 2009 all the way back to your current time which is 14 March 2005. Did I mention the newest experiment? I've got wireless TV signals from your time coming through now, although almost impossible to watch due to time dilation and the Bridge I have set in place, I record each image and soundbyte coming through piece by piece and recompile them into a video format that still works on the computers of today.

It takes a lot of tinkering but it is so completely interesting to me to watch your Commercials. Truly unique. I would say that media of today is much different, Everything is through the Internet, Everything is Digital.

Good Days to you.
If it is your own will and also one of your purposes to be known and acknowledged as a real time traveler, then you should, without hesitation, answer a precise question. This question has the same answer, regardless of the timeline, therefore it can not possibly alter anything, it can not possibly lead to any timeline split (forking). Here it is:

WHERE, WHEN AND WHO invented time travel (time machine) ???

This is the FIRST thing that ANY LEGITIMATE TIME TRAVELER would learn and become aware of.
If anyone would ask a legitimate physicist “Who developed the general relativity theory?”, do you think the answer could be “I don’t know.” ??? .. well, if the answer would be different from “Einstein”, then you’re NOT dealing with a real, legitimate physicist !!!

.. additional note:
Somewhere shortly after 2030, there will be a server-network that provides (several) really free and unmonitored e-mail services for the general public, just as it was in those times when the internet was really free. As a generally valuable information – after that date, NO real time traveler has an e-mail account neither on “gmail” nor on “yahoo”. A lot of people will be prevented by force (even raw force, in many cases) to open an account on those free services, even to access them. This will happen mainly in Canada, a great part of USA, almost entire europe and a few other less significant places. Anything related to “Google” will be banned much more seriously than dangerous drugs are banned today.
If all this will not happen in this timeline – then it is bad news: the oppressors are the ones who will win in those specific timelines where things will happen differently.

Last edited:

youarethecoffin

Welcome All, from 2026

I would like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. A good friend from another board had suggested I come here as well. Now that I've got the communications protocols setup correctly there should be very few issues with posting on the forums here as well as TTI.

My hopes are only those of communication and appreciation for all of our pasts/presents/futures. I, unlike many other claimed Time Travelers, am not here in your present 14 March 2005. I am communicating via means of a very special wireless Ethernet bridge functioning through rented Supercomputer time and using a Graviton Generator to effectively "Tunnel" into your present. This allows me to effectively in real-time communicate through your forums.

I look forward to the discussion, please feel free to contact me privately if you wish.
We're coming up on the time you came from supposedly, and I have not seen any developments leading us closer to time travel. I guess we can give it a couple more years...