Welcome All, from 2026

thenumbersix

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"headiebean\")</div>
dont hold your breath for an answer, at least not a good one[/b]

One way or another I will have learnt something, wether it be about a TT'er or a fraud I'm yet to discover :grin:

The real test here is to create a set of questions that convinces us of the supposed TT'ers authenticity without altering the existing timeline...

Tw0mey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
More importantly, would someone from the future require your belief to be from a different time ?

I have questions, if you can't answer them publicly please say so :

When was the first confirmed, succesful experiment in manipulating time carried out and when was the research thought to have been started, and if possible, where ?

Do we have the means to re-create your time dilation technology in our time or is it some device (not knowledge) specifically researched and manufactured since ?

What would be the most disruptive information you could pass back to us, as an individual or as a whole ?

BTW, welcome to 2006 ;)[/b]

Of course not, but there would be no point to post here if it is not believeable. Thinks require proof. I can say I wear a size 30 shoe, and it could be a fact but since I don't have a camera you no one here would ever believe me.

John

Sorry for my absence...been busy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
John,

Your analogy of space time with the sheet was interesting. Even my non-scientific dumbass could follow it. But let me get this straight. If Z boy was really punching a hole through space time to communicate with us like he claims to be, he'd collapse to about the size of a pin head while being incinerated to an extra supreme crackly crunch, making typing on the keyboard very difficult. Do I have that about right, or did I miss something?

I'd appreciate confirmation or further explanation if I got it wrong. Thanks bro. Good to see you posting here.x

Cary[/b]

CaryP your understanding of what I am saying is correct.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
John, when the graviton tunnel is created then there is a natural sheilding effect that occurs to protect light transmission. This is done at ultra high frequency where the color is unrecognizable by the human mind. So you would not be able to visually see it. You would need ultra sensative instruments to detect it.

Therefore, in early 21st century terms, wireless type communication is not affected by heat or radio bursts that you speak off. Your basic physics will be improved over the years.

Headiebean, If you ponder that answer I gave to Zoomerz, it will become clear.

Bubbu

____________________________________________________[/b]

Bubba,

Your answer has nothing to do with gravity (or physics on any level). Light does not affect gravity, it is quite the contrary. Also, the radiation from such a tunnel will not require "sensative instruments" to detect ...you will know from the blindness and flesh peeling off of your body.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
You have painted a semi-accurate picture, however there are a couple of things that remain different. Yes the extreme nature of gravity is used to effectively fold/bend/puncture a hole in space-time. However, this is on a very microscopic scale, it is not even visible other than the fact there is a 2-3g force being exerted, however the containment of the rings and graviton generator is fully enclosed and effectively shields the rest of the world from the device.

Also the initial amount of Gravitons needed to open the hole is much greater than those used to keep the hole open. Meaning, there is a definite 8-10g pull towards the device from anywhere in the room when the connection is first established, you can literally \"Feel\" it. It disappates quickly and does not maintain the intense pull for more than a second.[/b]

Zeshua,
Facts about physics real quick: 2-3 g's as you put it is a lot. Twice to thrice what this planet puts off. There is no way to contain this using "rings". But let's pretend we are in "la la land" where magical rings counter gravity. However, in the next statement, you pm'ed me, you mentioned an 8-10 g pull you could feel. This makes me laugh considering a human passes out in less than a second after feeling a 7g pull. And as you said you can definitely feel that right? I'll bet. Oh, and if there are 8-10 g's pull, you still collapse into a Zeshua ball (chain effect I mentioned before).

So my next question is how do you explain this obvious flaw in the physics that you describe?

I greatly appreciate your time in answering my questions.

StarLord

Which reminds me, wouldn't this qualify Zeshua as a Hoax due to the fact that he seems to be allergic to providing proof these last few days?

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Tw0mey\")</div>
Of course not, but there would be no point to post here if it is not believeable. Thinks require proof. I can say I wear a size 30 shoe, and it could be a fact but since I don't have a camera you no one here would ever believe me.[/b]

OMG, size 30 feet, how do you drive ? ;)

StarLord

Very carefully #6, very carefully. We won't be seeing him in any BedRock Drag Races that's for sure, unless of course he drew the short straw and has to be the Brake Man.......

yeyeman9

Cross, for now the farthest she has gone is 2005. Untill she perfects it she wont be able to go to 2000.