Welcome All, from 2026

HereAndNow

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

John and Zeshua,

When you say (example) 10g's, are you referring to gravitational constant or gravitational accelerartion with the "g" ?

yeyeman9

I believe she a girl, yes. I dont know if I can actually reveal how I know tho. From what I know, she ain't a hoax as you guys think.

(I have done some research). And you guys should know better before considering me part of "her hoax" if that is what you are thinking. Even tho, as I stated, I don't think she is a hoax.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
(I have done some research). And you guys should know better before considering me part of \"her hoax\" if that is what you are thinking. Even tho, as I stated, I don't think she is a hoax.[/b]
I've got your back yeyeman ... I know you are not part of a hoax.

John

Zeshua sent me a pm basically saying that he was not going to be posting in public forums and had been "warned" away from using pms. Guess this thread is done huh?

August

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
Zeshua sent me a pm basically saying that he was not going to be posting in public forums and had been \"warned\" away from using pms. Guess this thread is done huh?[/b]

You are probably right, John.

Events like this make me wish we had three buckets rather than two:

Possible Hoaxes
Probable Hoaxes
Proved Hoaxes

Your knowledge of physics has allowed me to (personally) put this one in the bucket market "probable".

StarLord

What a wennie!! That has to be THE MOST lamest excuse for a reason not to post and modus operandi I have seen to date. Well at the sake of creating time ripples up stream,

Zeshua does not even qualify as a joke, merely a coward in the worst way.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
Zeshua sent me a pm basically saying that he was not going to be posting in public forums and had been \"warned\" away from using pms. Guess this thread is done huh?[/b]

Ahhh, 'warned' did he say.

Well, it appears that after my trying to make the debate free for all to see, debate and respond, Zeshua has taken his truths home with him.

Sorry for trying to keep the debate in the open and not agree to Zeshua's terms in this, nor to be one of Zeshua's disciples.

Was he a hoax? I don't care one jot if he was, or not. What he is, is showing contempt for the Membership communal by this act. He won't play fair, so he won't play at all.

What puzzles me is this though. He said that he had run this exercise through to 2009... apparently not.

ZESH: Did you not see this coming? Surely you have an 'old' copy of our Board to hand?

Bugger'im.