Welcome All, from 2026

StarLord

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"August\")</div>
How quickly teachers forget their students.

Paul, you have answered questions of mine for the last two years. I think I took Constitution 101 with you on the other board.

Why is it that everytime I list my favorite people on the board and offer an abridged list (in the interest of time), I get someone objecting to the list in one way or another?

\"likes of\" and \"et al.\" include all the great people on this board. Zeshua you are also great, just in a different way.[/b]

I supose this would be a bad time to point out that you neglected To mention Batman, Spiderman and The Green Hornet?

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
I supose this would be a bad time to point out that you neglected To mention Batman, Spiderman and The Green Hornet?[/b]

I've been sitting around with them for the past few hours, drinking, and it's all I could do to keep them from going out, finding August, and... they're unclear about the rest, but they're pretty steamed.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I've been sitting around with them for the past few hours, drinking, and it's all I could do to keep them from going out, finding August, and... they're unclear about the rest, but they're pretty steamed.[/b]
Have no fear, August ... Mom is here to protect you! :)

Blair

Hello Zeshua,

My name is Blair Styles, i am 38 year old male self employed, hard working and pays his bill's and taxes on time.

My question is does the future talk to you the same way you talk to us?
What question did you ask the future and what was the answer?

Thank you.

Cornelia

Just to point out that Zeshua means "Jesus" in His own language (aramaic).
Someone here is a bit megalomaniac.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I've been sitting around with them for the past few hours, drinking, and it's all I could do to keep them from going out, finding August, and... they're unclear about the rest, but they're pretty steamed.[/b]

You didn't pass them the dented canteen full of 'Torpedo Juice' from the Last Bastion Of Sanity Battle while they were waiting for claification did you?

Hmmm, you may wan't to suggest them that they have it all wrong and that they should be stewed and that August has Yet to come Calling.....

I have it under good authority that enough of that particular joy juice and you can convince walls to make way.

Darkwolf

Just to point out that Zeshua means \"Jesus\" in His own language (aramaic).
Someone here is a bit megalomaniac.

Maby thats his name. My middle name is Jesus (pronounced the spanish way) It was almost my first. (parents were christian hippies)