Welcome

• Thread starter Invision Power Board Team
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornelia

Welcome

TheHeggy,
you could be the noobiest noob of noobville, but you have the COOLEST avatar of noobville!
;)
Paul,
I'm going to take a flight to Clearwater, FL. Wanna come to carry my luggage? :lol:

HackimerRob

Welcome

Paul, are YOU Tampa?
You know I'm kidding. But I'm glad you're here. Well said as usual on the other boat. Now we can get back to the biz at hand.

P.S. Heggy - it's not who you know on this board, it's when you are.

Judge Bean

Welcome

Originally posted by Cornelia@Jun 16 2004, 06:05 PM
TheHeggy,
you could be the noobiest noob of noobville, but you have the COOLEST avatar of noobville!
;)
Paul,
I'm going to take a flight to Clearwater, FL. Wanna come to carry my luggage? ?:lol:
Dear Heggy: I am Paul J. Lyon, Pope of the World, exceedingly garrulous and percussively witty. "Tampa" is the alias used (at least this year) by an unimportant person Cornelia cannot even remember hardly, even though she's going to Florida, apparently to have him carry her luggage.

CaryP

Welcome

Dear Heggy: I am Paul J. Lyon, Pope of the World, exceedingly garrulous and percussively witty. \"Tampa\" is the alias used (at least this year) by an unimportant person Cornelia cannot even remember hardly, even though she's going to Florida, apparently to have him carry her luggage.

Paul demonstrates his finesse in the art of "Touche'" You one witty guy, my man.

Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.