Welcome

• Thread starter Invision Power Board Team
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

August

Welcome

I love when this group slips on a surreal lens. And Paul, oh magnificent one, you typically are responsible for it all.

Do we have a tally of everyone? Anyone I need to go fetch from the other site? I am feeling rather heroic right now--I've been known to do dangerous things on an impulse. I am willing to go back there and risk running into Gollum...er...I mean Gavin if I must pull someone out of there...

HackimerRob

Welcome

Hi, August I think we're still calling for Resomb, and oddboy at least.

If you go into "my assistant" and click on "overall top 10 posters" you can see all members by paging forward with the pages link at the bottom of the list. If you don't see someone you want, bring'em. And tell everyone you know that's into Time Travel.

StarLord

Welcome

***A Rent In The Ethers Opens Up, StarLord Passes Through***

SHHHAAAAZAAAAAM!!!! so THATS what hell feels and looks like!! I thought I would never get here!! Ahh looking around I see that ALL the really cool people, even Cornelia, is here. We are SO happening now!!! Its good to see my alter-half Paul made it, good on yer Mate, fair dinkum eh! It is also very good to see you ALL. I look forward to testing each and every one's patience in a cerebral fashion.
I am off to Hawaii til next wed. (30th H.S. Renuion) Hey!!! I heard that gasp!!!
See all youze later!! Be WEll!!

serge

Welcome

UPDATE: BAD NEWS.

I emailed BB Boris to register here, but he told me he made a post on the other board saying he will leave ALL the forums. I read his farewell. Sad stuff. :(

Jovial_Kitten

Welcome

Wait a minute,who asked him to "choose" a side? I need to make it clear that we are not to do this. People may join either site with no reprecussions of joining both and being active on both.

serge

Welcome

Maybe he read the bickering and the deleted posts and thought if he went one way or the other he was picking a side. What I told him was that you and Pheonix got banned, and to register here to find out the story. That's all I said. But I can't speak for everyone else. Boris is a famous guy, you know. (or was) :eek:

Jovial_Kitten

Welcome

Alright:) I didn't think you would have said such a thing I just wanted to make sure noone else does in the future. Perhaps Boris will come back when this all calms down.

Status
Not open for further replies.