WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

taykair

Well... we are... each of us... sooner or later.

Sorry if I frightened anyone with the thread title, but I was curious as to how many of you would click on this thread because you wanted to know about the latest "Doomsday Prophecy" and how many of you came in order to mock the latest "Doomsday Prophecy".

I think there are some folks who actually yearn for everything to come to a screeching halt - whether it's because they're just sick of life, or because they secretly believe that they are too "special" not to survive.

Me? I'm a mocker. See my conversation with planet Earth at the end of The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can .

Last edited:

titorite

Were all gona die ….. OMG the cinema sins.... Sorry thought Id throw levity at this.... I may of made a terrible mistake.

TnWatchdog

Yikes... did someone say we were going to die?
jJ8gtOyUtDJC0.gif

We are all living in the end times of earthly existence as we know it. We could go out at any time, or not. Some will experience their own personal doomsday while others will share a common exit. Whatever happens, happens...it is what it is.
I would rather have the ability to go to Burger King or Taco Bell versus eating a dead rat so I am in no hurry for doomsday to happen as a global event.

TimeFlipper

Yikes... did someone say we were going to die?
View attachment 7434

We are all living in the end times of earthly existence as we know it. We could go out at any time, or not. Some will experience their own personal doomsday while others will share a common exit. Whatever happens, happens...it is what it is.
I would rather have the ability to go to Burger King or Taco Bell versus eating a dead rat so I am in no hurry for doomsday to happen as a global event.

Dawg, its very possible that we are already eating dead rats when we visit Burger King :eek: :LOL:..