What’s your opinion on this? Do you agree?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I see you might be waking up to the real fact that you have been manipulated through your emotions.

I'm still waiting for people to drop dead in the streets from covid. Scary huh? But that never happened. I'm waking up too. Covid is obviously a hoax scare tactic designed to take away my freedom. Freedom was won with violence. Time to take it back!

Jenette

I see you might be waking up to the real fact that you have been manipulated through your emotions.

I'm still waiting for people to drop dead in the streets from covid. Scary huh? But that never happened. I'm waking up too. Covid is obviously a hoax scare tactic designed to take away my freedom. Freedom was won with violence. Time to take it back!
So you agree with the video?

lamdo263

What does she do after putting on all that makeup? A lot of what she's doing there, shows her level of sincerity to the problem. I mean aliens land in a giant spaceship come out and bites some guys head off, what is she capable of doing then?

lamdo263

What will really upset this society is a predicted ET contact by mass landing this 2022-3. What this will do is to shake existing loyalty standings as everyone will be worried about if they do something that's socially wrong, say against the ethos of the aliens, that any one particular group will become social political lepers.

This will change the up & down swill that pours from this lady's mouth, as she can't possibly see past anything new as she plays within the precepts of her game. So, let's see if the prediction by Nostradamus comes through for this year and just what those social reactions may be? Proof's in the pudding.

TimeFlipper

Do you have any ideas on electronic warfare we could use to take back our freedom, plus who we target for it? :cool::eek: