What’s your opinion on this? Do you agree?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you have any ideas on electronic warfare we could use to take back our freedom, plus who we target for it? :cool::eek:

I do recall my radio electronics instructor in high school mentioning a frequency that anesthetizes the brain. I vaguely remember the frequency. So a personal offensive device could be made. And of course a Faraday cage style hat for personal protection against said device.

Targets would be any elected officials that have gotten away with bypassing our constitution with unconstitutional laws. And of course ALL the constitutionally illegal alphabet agencies.

TimeFlipper

I do recall my radio electronics instructor in high school mentioning a frequency that anesthetizes the brain. I vaguely remember the frequency. So a personal offensive device could be made. And of course a Faraday cage style hat for personal protection against said device.

Targets would be any elected officials that have gotten away with bypassing our constitution with unconstitutional laws. And of course ALL the constitutionally illegal alphabet agencies.
Ok, so you choose who you want to brain freeze in the US, and i will do the same thing in the UK starting with the labour leader including a few of his deluded minions who agrees with him :notworthy:

No problem with my own personal protection, as you know my patented and fully approved hat sorts out all those problems :LOL:.

Jenette

Ok, so you choose who you want to brain freeze in the US, and i will do the same thing in the UK starting with the labour leader including a few of his deluded minions who agrees with him :notworthy:

No problem with my own personal protection, as you know my patented and fully approved hat sorts out all those problems :LOL:.
Who si the labour leader of the uk?

Beholder

Total lockdowns didn't help so well. Going into crowded protests and screaming without masks was not exactly making the situation any better. Both sides in the USA probably made the situation worse by turning a bi-partisan emergency situation into religious and cultural symbolism. One has to adapt quickly to new facts and take the relatively safe route that people can endure during the whole situation. Not dying from the virus, not dying from starvation or suicide.

Here in Sweden where there is almost naive trust in institutions, our politicians were unable to enforce lockdowns due to a law in our constitution that grants free movement (allemansrätten), but people chose to stay home, keep their distance and such mostly voluntarily based on the most recent public advice and what they could afford personally. Had some rules about maximum number of guests in restaurants and such, but it really didn't bother us at all.

Covid was not as bad as feared, because we got lucky with only millions of deaths, rather than billions, which was only a few mutations away from happening. As long as Covid keeps mutating, the real threat is not over, so good hygiene, safe distances and giving vaccines to unvaccinated countries is still important.

Myself was against gene modification in general due to the way it was abused in farming, and would probably not take the Sputnik vaccine, but while considering what's at stake with new mutations, I rather take a tested vaccine than an untested virus. At least it's just low level RNA modification of the immune system, which is much safer than DNA modification.

Beholder

I always thought Sweden uses gender neutral words.

Dont let this be seen by Justin Trudeau. :D
The gender neutral word (hen) is a replacement for saying he or she (han eller hon) when the gender is unknown, not replacing them directly like in Mandarin (ta).

Art

Hello mister

Little Below 15 kilohertz you cannot ear a sound but the brain does.

Lot of mind control patent are based on the 15 khz frequency.

Art

More precisely, the carrier wave is a 15 khz signal, and the voice is the audio voice modulated by the carrier signal. They have used this technique in the irak wars against irakian soldiers, they have surrender without any resistence.

Last edited: