What About Your Other Self?

cmac

Very interesting stuff Velotak. What I experienced was that I was home alone for the day, I opened up the fridge and there was a tub of peanut butter cookie dough, that was in what is best described as a large tub like you would purchase butter in. I took a scoop full of the cookie dough out and took a bite to taste it. Then I returned the tub to the fridge, right out in the front, in the open in the fridge. Within a few hours I decided to use the HDR, and I tried using it over an area of my house where the dowsing rods spin in circles. So I was hoping it was some sort of a vortex. I used the HDR, then I went to sleep, when I woke up I felt so disoriented that I didn't know where I was at, or what day or time it might be. It was a very strange experience. Then about an hour later I remembered the peanut butter cookie dough in the fridge, and I decided to go to the kitchen to make some cookies for a snack. When I opened the fridge up, the cookie dough was gone. I searched the fridge over and over, I knew it was there earlier. No one had been to my house, I was alone. I searched and searched all over the house, and looked for weeks for it. It never showed. And I asked my significant other at the time where it was at, since she had purchased it in the first place and she said, "What cookie dough?" I said the Peanut butter cookie dough you bought and you had in the fridge. She said "I never bought any cookie dough" But she had, zero doubt about it. Still perplexes me to this day, even though I'm sure what must have happened to cause this.

Dr Zaius

Is it possible that we have a true self and that our other selves are harmonics which resonate from that? It would mean that the main "you" would determine much of what the others do and that it would define the parameters around which our other selves acted. The tree sways but the trunk remains rooted.