What all time travelers are saying?

Samstwitch

I was just looking at this video!!! 5 min ago!

Tomorrow is the start of Yom Kippur! Pray for your sins!

I'm baffled by the video. What is the point of adding "188 days to March 22, 2012...end up with September 26, 2012"?? Why are 188-189 days being added at all?

At the end of the video it says "all these things are happening"...but things are happening constantly all around the world, and I see nothing significant about September 25-26, 2011.

Something very significant would have to happen this month to catch my attention. The month is nearly over. We don't have long to find out.

Jasmine

Well let's see. the biggest earthquake in the last 7 days has been a a 5.6 in in Tanga. According to the USGS that's not a large earthquake. Large one's are 6 or more. So as I said that's not true.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But without a time and location it is a meaningless prediction. And did he specifically say bigger than 7.0? Which is still meaningless by the way. But the frequency of a 6.0 quake is about 1 every 3 days. I would classify anyone predicting earthquakes this way as an alarmist.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Liberty

Pretty vague to me. No time or specific location mentioned. I always equated a sulfur smell with a pending volcanic eruption. Would that mean I'm going to be put up on a pedestal and marvelled for predicting a volcanic eruption? Oh look, it's cloudy today! I'll predict rain. So a sulfur smell is really just an open vent in the earth's crust relieving built up pressure. That vent could also be in the ocean too.

Jasmine

But without a time and location it is a meaningless prediction. And did he specifically say bigger than 7.0? Which is still meaningless by the way. But the frequency of a 6.0 quake is about 1 every 3 days. I would classify anyone predicting earthquakes this way as an alarmist.
Still incorrect there hasn't been any 6.0 every 3 days

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Actually you are correct. The answer I gave you was rounded off. The source I used states that the average rate for a 6.0 to 6.9 quake is 134 times a year. So that figures out to a frequency of a 6.0 to 6.9 earthquake every 2.7238805 days. I obtained the frequency by dividing 365 days in a year by 134 quakes a year. So earthquakes in that magnitude range occur every 2.72305 days averaged out over the course of a year. Here is the source if you are interested:

Earthquake Facts and Statistics