What are your future predictions?

C_jami

:) youhuuuuuu! I was actually looking for this :))) a few days ago I try something. I felt like I've been truth some crazy stages of my life and I am close to an end :)) haha I am not killing myself but I didn't see myself to far in the future so I know I am Born in 1987 September 13 that was a Sunday. So I check up how many times I hade my birthday on Sunday's and was like that 1987 , 1992, 1998, 2009 honesty this are the years where my life change stages .. 87 been born ... 92 I was 5 I was starting to read from by brothers books as he is two years older then me so they decided to send me in school at 6 what normally is 7 .. In 98 I already left school and that was forever :) in 99 I run away from Romania first time then from 2000 until 2009 I was a traveler and more :) whatever in 2009 I move to London and I get married pass pass pass next one will be 2015 I will be honest in 2014 I deleted the past 13 years from my life and left only what I learn from it changed my life completely so I guess 2015 going to the next stage.... After this the next Sunday is coming In 2026 where it looks like I can't get forward because there is no forward. :) something will go wrong in 2026 haha if you if you count the years in between the years I celebrate on Sunday all including 2015 it will be number 26 :)) love Ya all !

Miniature

There are already chips in people. "Terrorist attacks" are happening on a daily basis practically. Sorry, but FAIL. That crap already happened and is still going on.

Falkon303

I feel a sense of tension building around the internet freedoms. We've been hearing alot about Net Neutrality as it is. It's not a psychic prediction because I can't actually see the future, but I get the feeling that there will be some important internet related legislation pushed this year. Maybe even an attempt to set global standards.

HDRKID

Psychics have told me that Donald Trump drops out of the race. Time will tell as we say.

ttr77.jpg

Tron1

Before things get to be more in tactical tension for cases of war, there should be something you should know. The movies and tv programs that you all know and love tell a certain something. Of future event's start from there and write down everything that has happened then predict your own line. Everything will even itself out. I am sure even by contradicting myself that something would have happened by now.

AlienWeaver

I predict a 999??? (???) going to impact on 14 april 2029 [Future predictions are not guaranteed always, But i believe the Astroid impact is false too because No sings of that by rare HDR Users], But future predictions by dream and originally from your life cycle is always guaranteed. (I only had future predictions by dreams from life cycle, A rare phenomenon happen to humans).