What are your future predictions?

paradox404

Whoever wins the election destroys the other and dies themselves.

Trump would likely be assassinated by a hitman hired by Hillary, whereas clinton would die of her illness shortly after.

Oh and the attacks against trump will continue and probably get worse and more.

AlienWeaver

If such one of them is the president, The U.S. will be in a politic disaster, Until at least 2021, Why? - No one knows, Maybe they are bad and trying to destroy their countries, They both don't have the right to be presidents, Both of them too are hiding secrets, But the trump one is even scarier, Bringing the GWIII. (world war 3) - And hillary maybe trying to make a plan to destroy the USA alone.

paradox404

If such one of them is the president, The U.S. will be in a politic disaster, Until at least 2021, Why? - No one knows, Maybe they are bad and trying to destroy their countries, They both don't have the right to be presidents, Both of them too are hiding secrets, But the trump one is even scarier, Bringing the GWIII. (world war 3) - And hillary maybe trying to make a plan to destroy the USA alone.

Hillary has the agenda of starting WW3, while Trump's is to rebuild America. Trump wont follow the Committee's mandate so they'll probably have him assassinated. After, Russia has suggested that if Hillary gets in there would be "Hiroshimas and Nagasakis everywhere".

I'd be more concerned about Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump.

TimeTraveler_27

Here is my prediction of the Mars mission and other things. NASA will put the Mars mission on a hold due to problems here in the U.S. We got far, but we just couldn't go no further. Major cities will fail upon themselves, becoming ghost towns like we've seen before in Detroit, Michigan. All the problems we have here in the U.S. will become worse before things come to an end. At that point, things will start to improve. When that occurs, NASA will resume their Mars mission and that's when there will be another "space race" either between the Russians or the Chinese between us to get to Mars. As y'all know the phrase, "history repeats itself" and that's true. We are like in a time warp, things are being repeated over and over and eventually there will be a point in there that all these things going on will fail/collapse upon them selves. I have more predictions that I'll post up. I've just been thinking about them. Our future is important and I think being prepared for our future is also very important.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Krish

BAD Governance causes a lot of problems...including Mars...and monkey wench in globalization...

Krish

When Dollar goes out, problems will be everywhere. And this can happen in two years...Not now, as we still can do QE and Credits.

So, when that part does not work due to Globalization, what are we going to do under serious Greed by the top one percent?

You know, Greed is a SIN. And we are all Christians (Muslims do basically the same)...meaning getting rid of sin....

Interesting future...