What are your future predictions?

Tron1

Trump needs to get out he's already destroying us with even being in office full time. Wait until he start's making deal's with China and Japan Syria. I get that we're not a third world country we're a free country we can do what ever we want prior to the law's. It's badder than I thought It would be.

AlienWeaver

When Dollar goes out, problems will be everywhere. And this can happen in two years...Not now, as we still can do QE and Credits.

So, when that part does not work due to Globalization, what are we going to do under serious Greed by the top one percent?

You know, Greed is a SIN. And we are all Christians (Muslims do basically the same)...meaning getting rid of sin....

Interesting future...

How to avoid bad future?

Krish

When Dollar goes out, problems will be everywhere. And this can happen in two years...Not now, as we still can do QE and Credits.

So, when that part does not work due to Globalization, what are we going to do under serious Greed by the top one percent?

You know, Greed is a SIN. And we are all Christians (Muslims do basically the same)...meaning getting rid of sin....

Interesting future...

How to avoid bad future?

It will be VERY difficult. Here is why...

1. Please read Peter Schiff's presentation -

2. Read Baba Vanga Prediction -
Here are 13 predictions that Baba Vanga made for 2016 and the future

more: Prophecies of Baba Vanga

and others from Google

3. Then read who says what on Trump....it is like the society is divided 50/50 with a vengeance...

4. Then know that the same imbecile republicans are going to manage what Trump is trying to do while Demovrats will try to Oppose the same way GOP did to them in the last 8 years.

COMBINE the mess and see what happens...

Even though I have a solution...no one will listen...Collapse of a Civilization, that has happened in the past is a sure thing...just when it will complete , no one knows due to our free will....

Thank you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here is PROOF that people want to kill Europeans and Americans. Islam child holds a knife and says she is going to kill a Jew. This video will give you goosebumps. Please watch.

Border security is not racist. We can't just let people come in and out freely without being documented. This video will show you why and if you really watch it, it WILL scare you. It's NOT ABOUT RACE OR SKIN COLOR. TRUMP IS TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE!

WAKE UP!!!!! THERE ARE CULTURES THAT WANT US DEAD and because everyone is so worried about being politically correct, they want to stop our new president from PROTECTING US. THAT'S WHAT CLOSING THE BORDER IS ABOUT.

Do you want to live or die?

WATCH THIS.

Krish

And by the way, the nation is NOT divided 50/50! Wake up! We ARE in danger!

Depends on how your Math is...

Donald Trump 60,350,241 (47.3%)
Hillary Clinton 60,981,118 (47.79%)
Al Gore: 50,999,897, George Bush: 50,456,002

Border security is not racist. We can't just let people come in and out freely without being documented.

I got an email from a female blond...

"it bs already collapsed we have a racisti rapist , sexual preditor, lying fraud, mobster criminal bigot, asshole as president"

to my comment:

You know, the whole society is divided 50/50. That is the problem....that can lead us to the Collapse of the Society...if it goes too big...

Thoth93

Manufacturing of products and home grown goods and services is how we will return to prosperity. We may not be able to go back to the way things were in the 90's but do we want to? It was a different time and way of life. What we need to do is move forward.
I posted some solutions in the RadioShack again thread. We all need to start replacing the products of the big corporations with our own things even if it's made in your garage or kitchen and sold at local farmers markets start growing and producing your own foods and bring back the farmers markets and some of the old ways of sustainable living and commerce.