What Changed My Life To Seek Ghosts

AnthonyGiarrusso

(Anthony Giarrusso)
After I moved to Florida with my family I was just as bored in New Hampshire as I was down here. So I decided to make my life more interesting. That’s right! I watched some “Youtube” videos on how to do so. I learned from a video that I should look up things that interest me. I did, and I found some paranormal stories on “Youtube.” I clicked on the side where it showed relevant videos to the watcher. The video I clicked on was a Steve Huff video. It showed a person using technology to speak with the dead through EVP. It featured an app called “Murmur Box” by “Paranormal Shadows U.K.” I used the app and started collecting EVPs right away. I was fascinated by getting words to come back. Then I noticed there were eight separate frequencies coming in through the app on the same recording. Many entities were trying to communicate with me. This discovery hooked my attention. Then there was an update to “Murmur Box” and I could only get two frequencies at once. Then a third update happened and I could not get any frequencies. I was frustrated so I got other apps, but none of them were as effective as the original Murmur Box app. I made many discoveries and had many awesome experiences but I am going to save them for the EVP Florida Chapter. After not getting very good EVPs, I tried collecting recordings without the apps. I was amazed that spirit voices could still be heard. Around this time I learned about reverse messages in music songs on “Youtube.” Then I listened to my spirit recordings in reverse, and found out that some sounds I heard playing forward were in fact speech in reverse. I also noticed that forward and reverse speech put together could make full sentences or messages.

I was amazed. Then I started playing board games with the spirits and recording them. I could get voices that were not hearable in real time on the recordings. Sometimes I would get a message in reverse speech when I talked. The most interesting thing was if I said a repeated phrase on the same recording that I would not get a message except on one or two of my repeated phrases each with a separate message using my own voice in reverse!

Then I tried quizzing the spirits. I played “Need For Speed Most Wanted” (2005) on my Playstation 2. The PS2 did not have wi-fi connection and I never set up the internet with the special disk needed to do so. I recorded a question. “What color is the car on my screen?” I received more than what I expected as an answer. The voice recorded said “That is a turquoise Lotus Elise.” By the way I should mention I only heard this on playback of the recording. This proved to me that spirits are real and somehow they can see. You can’t guess a turquoise Lotus Elise on your first try, an obscure car with an obscure color. How do they see? I am not sure and I want to find out. This is what changed my life to seek ghosts.