What country would you choose to be born in 2024?

BlastTyrant

As a gamer i tend to think about this stuff, like i finished Far Cry 6 not that long ago, and i kept thinking to my self how awesome would it be to be born in like the Philippines or Mexico and live on the beach making money by giving tourists small fishing trips and then spending all night drinking Rum and partying to the sound of the waves.

Or Living in Hollywood as a film producer or something and living that big lavish lifestyle of a mansion on the hill, throwing big parties, wolf of wall street style, living in excess with the drugs and woman, jet setting and basically doing everything you want.

Or even being born in Japan and surrounding your self with the ancient culture but at the same time head lining the modern world, i love the cyberpunk feel and Japan completely gives that vibe.

BUT i cant wait to be able to travel the stars so i have no intention to come back to this place after i pass. Or even given the option.

Mayhem

Zenith
As a gamer i tend to think about this stuff, like i finished Far Cry 6 not that long ago, and i kept thinking to my self how awesome would it be to be born in like the Philippines or Mexico and live on the beach making money by giving tourists small fishing trips and then spending all night drinking Rum and partying to the sound of the waves.

Or Living in Hollywood as a film producer or something and living that big lavish lifestyle of a mansion on the hill, throwing big parties, wolf of wall street style, living in excess with the drugs and woman, jet setting and basically doing everything you want.

Or even being born in Japan and surrounding your self with the ancient culture but at the same time head lining the modern world, i love the cyberpunk feel and Japan completely gives that vibe.

BUT i cant wait to be able to travel the stars so i have no intention to come back to this place after i pass. Or even given the option.
There multiple avenue's there i like it:)