What Do Robots Look Like

HDRKID

People ask, what does the future look like. Well, there are a lot of robots. They do work for humans and they look a bit too much if you know what I mean.

This is a real woman. However, she looks like a future robot - pleasure model that is. :)

plastic-surgery-madness-1.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think I puked a bit in my mouth.

What does this thing have to do with the HDR ?

HDRKID

I am try to show people what to expect when you go to the future in astral or remote viewing. Here is another item I see. It is neg grav boots that create near zero g. They look like moon boot that have inside gravity neutralizers that enable high jumps. There is a little residual gravity because other wise you would float off into space.

People use them to jump. This is like max pop. Old people hate em. However, they are a big hit with the young. Jumps are 400 - 500 feet into the air. Landing is light as a feather and splatter incidents are rare.

tecnica_moon-boots_dunkel-blau_dark-blue.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In what kind of timeline did you see that? I'm not sure people would allow this kind of activity, it sounds way too dangerous for an average person.

kurisu

I couldn't have said it better :| That women is less then, attractive to say the least and, if that's the future I should die now :|

-

What happened to natural / normal girls? I never really liked the "idol/model" look they seem to fake if you ask me :S but, if these androids exist how long until they are banned I would imagine governments would have a problem with these types of creations considering they will be exploited as "advanced" sex dolls ( or rather androids ) however I just hope people won't start think they are "alive" the simple fact is that they are programmed to respond a specific way depending on the creators/owners preferences and, as such they aren't "alive" just the same my human side wouldn't allow abuse of androids for the pure fact they look human it would irritate the hell out of me seeing them constantly abused.

Questions for HDR

How far ahead is this or what year?

So other curious questions

What type of technology based advances do we have for the future? Do we still use guns in the future or is the military cyborg ninjas using swords? How bad is the political stances between nations domestic and, foreign?

I don't know much about the HDR and, it's capabilities sorry if the questions are out of range.

BlastTyrant

I couldn't have said it better :| That women is less then, attractive to say the least and, if that's the future I should die now :|

-

What happened to natural / normal girls? I never really liked the "idol/model" look they seem to fake if you ask me :S but, if these androids exist how long until they are banned I would imagine governments would have a problem with these types of creations considering they will be exploited as "advanced" sex dolls ( or rather androids ) however I just hope people won't start think they are "alive" the simple fact is that they are programmed to respond a specific way depending on the creators/owners preferences and, as such they aren't "alive" just the same my human side wouldn't allow abuse of androids for the pure fact they look human it would irritate the hell out of me seeing them constantly abused.

Questions for HDR

What type of technology based advances do we have for the future? Do we still use guns in the future or is the military cyborg ninjas using swords? How bad is the political stances between nations domestic and, foreign?

I don't know much about the HDR and, it's capabilities sorry if the questions are out of range.
I believe the technical term for Cyborg ninja sword is "Lightsaber" :D

And i agree i wouldnt touch that thing you mite call a woman in the first picture with a 10 foot pole and blitzed outta my mind on whiskey. That asian girl though you wouldn't have to ask me twice ^_^

kurisu

-

Questions for HDR

I believe the technical term for Cyborg ninja sword is "Lightsaber" :D

And i agree i wouldnt touch that thing you mite call a woman in the first picture with a 10 foot pole and blitzed outta my mind on whiskey. That asian girl though you wouldn't have to ask me twice ^_^

Nahhh I'm not a lightsaber person I prefer my good old fashion Swords.