What do you believe, and why?

gonzogirl

Re: what do you believe and why

jurgen36 said:
The most frightening sentence in the English language are.

"I am from the government and I am here to help you"

Regards

I imagine a scary scenerio where thats the last thing I hear before I pass out from whatever knockout spray they put in the air!:eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: What do you believe, and why?

Sounds like a movie.
I hope it's not gonna happen for real !

Whitelight

I believe in Murphy's law :)

I think its cus Murphy likes to ruin a good day with his laws.

Such as... Tuesday, my mom bought me groceries which is cool (They worry about me being on my own), so I was going to have my boyfriend drive me there so I could pick them up and feed her cats while she was away. He had a bad day at work and we got into a fight. I ended up walking there which wasn't so bad, I sat alone in her house with the cats which was kinda nice. I was feeling better but then it was time to go home. It started to rain and I got drenched in my non-rain worthy clothes. Then one of the bags of groceries broke. I almost cried but then I thought how funny I must look and I felt better.

Here's a question...

Do you believe in love at first sight?

"Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know but I'm sure it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the lights?
I don't know but I can tell you its mine."
I get high with a little help from my friends! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Love at first sight, It happened to me once.
Well.... it only happened to me, not to the girl :( lol

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
Love at first sight, It happened to me once.
Well.... it only happened to me, not to the girl :( lol

Its possible, but then love very rarely lasts more then a year or so. If the love developed into a real friendship the friendship will most likely last forever or at least for the live of the friends.
Regards

Whitelight

I think its possible you could fall in love at first site, then as you get to know each other, it'll turn out that you love each other even more. But is it realistic? No.

I'm sorry Num, that's usually how it goes. I remember telling a guy I liked him and him telling me that I wasn't good looking enough for him. We had been close friends too. And thats when I was thin! Seems the more weight I gain, the more guys fall for me. But then I'm fat.

Love is just one of those things that just doesn't work right. It's never perfect.

I believe:
Nice guys finish last.
If you believe in something, you can do it. Eg, power of positive thinking.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Nice guys finish last ;) Ain't that the truth! Love at first sight is definitely possible; happened to me only once, but it happened.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

jurgen36 said:
Its possible, but then love very rarely lasts more then a year or so. If the love developed into a real friendship the friendship will most likely last forever or at least for the live of the friends.
Regards
Jurgen, I'm with you on that one !

Whitelight

Numenorean7 said:
Jurgen, I'm with you on that one !

How come you guys are giving love an expiration date? I don't think thats really fair... But then again it's usually after a year that my relationships go downhill. I've had I think...4 year long relationships in my life... I get either bored or tired of bullshit... or they cheat, thats a common trend too.

Lets hope I can break the trend. Dylan and I's 1 year is coming up in September.

I believe:

That love can last a lifetime :)

With the right person...

jurgen36

WhiteLight said:
I believe in Murphy's law :)

I do honestly believe that Murphy was one of the biggest optimists which ever lived. The reality is much worse as he ever imagined.
Regards