What If I Am John Titor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrini

So can you explain it simply?
Can I explain what simply? Can I explain things from my everyday life simply? Yes. Can I explain time travel simply? My view of it, Yes. Can I explain your view of it simply? Not likely. I don't have a degree in psychology. Perhaps if you indicate which 'it' you wish explained simply I may be able to accommodate you.

Ren

Explain your view of time travel and I'll compare it with my view of time-travel.
We'll discuss this together.

Peregrini

Ok, but only the simple version for now. A more in depth discussion may be for another forum.
At the instant of the Big Bang the arrow of time was decided...forward. The laws of physics or constants of the Universe were established. Everything that is in existence came to be as a result of these constants and the flow and "direction" of time. To reverse this direction would require the reversal of everything (entropy). You cannot remove any form of matter or energy from the Universe to allow that bit of information (man or radio wave) to travel in the opposite direction (conservation).
We are all time travelers. Traveling forward in time along with the entire Universe at the defined rate we call seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, years, etc. We can imagine going back in time or looking into the future and I do enjoy a good time travel story but in reality I will just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Ren

Yet those one universe thoughts may guide you down a cynical predestined path in which you may believe that nothing you do will change your destiny. That is incorrect thinking.

Because we can imagine infinite possibilities and infinite universes within literature, those possibilities and universes exist! There is no single universe. If you can imagine it, it is real on some level of being. Very real.

Peregrini

Ren;
I didn't say there was only one Universe. I don't "know" that there are or aren't other Universes and having no evidence to the contrary I accept their possibility but, I do know that I am in "this" Universe and this Universe has rules that I cannot avoid. I don't know what rules may govern any other Universe. Your right when you say we can imagine anything we want but imagining something does not make it real. Not everything we imagine comes to fruition. If it did I assure you I would have Monday thru Friday girl friends. I'd start with Sara Evans for Monday, Katherine Heigl and Julianne Hough for Tuesday and Wednesday, Reba McEntire for Thursday and the cutie Zooey Deschanel for Friday. Of course I'd take the weekend off. I'm not as young as I once was.
As far as my destiny goes, I decide it every day, all day, several times a day with each choice I make. Left or right. Now or later. Go or stay. You may attribute your choices to faith or chance but every choice we make decides our destiny...Right or Wrong. Good or Bad.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
@Peregrini: You're expecting Ren to read what you say. He doesn't.

I think he's sat at his transputer going, 'La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la' with his fingers in his ears and cocktail sticks in his eyes.

Noinden

Yet those one universe thoughts may guide you down a cynical predestined path in which you may believe that nothing you do will change your destiny. That is incorrect thinking.

Because we can imagine infinite possibilities and infinite universes within literature, those possibilities and universes exist! There is no single universe. If you can imagine it, it is real on some level of being. Very real.

Ren, you as usual are pushing this too hard. I remember when you started posting on ARW (alt.religion.wicca to those who do not know), and you never claimed this, rather you just posted about John Titor, now here (a new play ground for you) you are playing this game.

Folks google ren1999 and see his games ;)

Noinden

It's already been done by other members. Those who want to may, but Ren has been debunked.

I'm sure many of you did, it's not like he hides this nick name (he's got a bunch of sock puppets however). He goes on crazy little rampages like this in moderated groups, and usually gets banned, he then uses that ass "proof" he's right. ... sigh he gives neopagans a bad name.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
LOL, very nice.

Ren, you're testing the limits of our policies. We're flexible in that we give everyone the benefit of the doubt and space to tell their story without interference from naysayers... Up until verifiable evidence (such as above) is provided demonstrating your deceptions.

I'm closing this thread and all others you've started based on your claims. Will also recommend to Num that your posting privileges be revoked for a period.

Status
Not open for further replies.