What if nothing happens on March 12th?

Sanyam Deshi

I think it's a compromise between the two. Most of us already established earlier that the date was most likely an analogy, but many of us also believe that enough predictions have not occurred to officially declare Titor as debunked.

My opinion? I think there is no harm in saying there was no Titor time travel provided that nothing happens in the future that dramatically shifts the scales. If such an event happens, it will be hard to not hear the voices of the excited Titorists.

theastralprojector

Nothing happened, looks like we were all wrong. We have to ask ourselves do we really need to know our future? Do we need to know ever bit and spec of time of our future to live according to what one person said? instead waiting online and getting an answer isn't being productive. I fell in love with a girl in high school I thought oh maybe she'll go out with me if we can get to know each other. I tutored her around as she was a newbie. She screwed on me, but when there was a problem with her boyfriend. She would immediately go to me. Three year's pass by, I'm working a job at the wal mart. She comes up with the boyfriend. She has a card in her hand. It's signed my name. The hours I worked and a tape or something from songs I like. I had written her because I felt lost not because I was stalking. Which I would never know how to do in the first place since I go on with my life. About a month later I had a seizure died and came back to life with the defib paddles. I had a pacemaker put in. I still have it. It's been upgraded since. My body has been as well.
See I wanted so bad to tell this girl that I loved her and wanted to be with her. See I held off. We still talk. She has three kids. I have one some where. His mother has her. I had nephew that passed away at 18months. That incident was far worse than 9/11. I've even been back there. Here's the thing, I have four nieces and two nephews. My oldest one was a neice she is now 22 year's old born in 1994. Every two years another and another came. Now how heart breaking is the face of the boyfriend coming and saying you cant send her letters no more. I quit that job a month later every one went there own way that was pulling carriages. I got into time travel because of this and my nephew. In 2004 I had the jolt of energy that no one will ever feel as bad as me. I was rushed to the hospital flung ten feet backwards off a chair and landed nearly snapped my neck. that even hurt even more. I was rushed to the hospital I signed my death waivers and they put a pacemaker in me.
I saw a lady die in agony when I was in ICU. I go to myself there goes my appetite. I could tell what people had put her through. Pain and suffering. I was kind of worried at the time that she came up. I screwed on her and started mazing around wal mart. By the time I got doing that my shift was over. I was working over time that night. It was July 4,2003 cause I didn't go to the town fireworks she came up to see me. I think she has some sort of obe connection with me that she wanted to tell me something. nothing bad I don't think. And yes I was a part of the be that year and I was having memory replaces. so what ever I was thinking would come true.
Anyways, I was outside July 4,2003 I saw planes landing. One after another at the airport. While one of them was slowing down in front of the one that was speeding up, I heard an explosion. Amazingly enough those planes had no damage on them. Something exploded in front of the one speeding up. I hit the deck. I heard the ground rumble a little bit.
It wasn't the same day the girl was there but two days after. I remember this. My boss came out to yell at me and he was flabbergasted by the wind something came down like a piece of debris or something. Out of no where you here the silent wind all over the place like you knew something was going to happen but didn't. Everyone was looking and looking nothing happened like they do in the movies.
My boss was creeped out by this. He went back in. I went over to see what it was. Before I could see what it was, It took off like nothing happened. There were no dents or damages or what ever No fires. Not reported. This is why I am interested in time travel and time machines. this happens all over the world. I'd never thought anything would happen near here. Can anyone explain this with out a sarcastic remark?