what if

thenumbersix

Re: what if

There are plenty of resources on this interweb for learning about the quantum world. If you can learn on your own and get your head round it I think you'll be good at most jobs you try..

mark

thanks i took an IQ test online an it said i was below average but can adapt to anything what does that mean

virtualgirl

You guys are forgetting about the "butterfly Effect". Though there was no time machine itself, everytime he went back to change something, it just made it worse. :(

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
You guys are forgetting about the \"butterfly Effect\". Though there was no time machine itself, everytime he went back to change something, it just made it worse. :([/b]

When a butterfly wing flaps how many wings do you see ?

mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
You guys are forgetting about the \"butterfly Effect\". Though there was no time machine itself, everytime he went back to change something, it just made it worse. :([/b]

do you mean there is a posibility that i migth be abel to change things they cant get anyworse so can someone tell me a method. the only way to prove the diferent timeline theory would for me to change something an see if it really works please someone help me out if it works ill tell all of you

Tenshi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"mark\")</div>
ok what if you create a time machine to prevent an incident that was the reason for you to create it in the first place[/b]

Then another incident would occur that would allow you to create the time machine.